Marine Deleeuw

As beautiful as ever but she looks different.. not radiating like before :/

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks much better than I expected. But then again I thought she was like 25 . . . she's 21 or so.

image.png

• Love
I love her so much, she was my number one thinspo for a long time but i gave up. She looks so tired and comoletely lost all that powerful glow she had back then. I still whish her the best.

I love her as much as we all do, but it's obvious that staying at this weight is really hard for her, like she doesn't have the genetics to be naturally skinny and look glowing at a low weight, and the struggle to get there makes her look wan. She's not one of those lucky 'natural thins' :D She's still incredibly beautiful, though.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
She should smile more often. I love Marine, but often she comes across tired and slightly ill looking.
I agree but don't we all get a little hangry sometimes.
I love her as much as we all do, but it's obvious that staying at this weight is really hard for her, like she doesn't have the genetics to be naturally skinny and look glowing at a low weight, and the struggle to get there makes her look wan. She's not one of those lucky 'natural thins' :D She's still incredibly beautiful, though.
Lol. Not every one is blessed with Snejana's genetics! I agree though, it does appear that maintaining a low weight is a draining for her.

I agree but don't we all get a little hangry sometimes.

Lol. Not every one is blessed with Snejana's genetics! I agree though, it does appear that maintaining a low weight is a draining for her.

:hahano: not everyone is "natural thin".

Uhm...you do realize fashion magazines aren't just for showcasing skinny bodies, right?
That's all they're for to me, because right now everything except the skinny body is out of my price range :cry: :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Someone wrote that Kendall wouldn't know what it is like to go to a casting and she said that it is much easier when you are a millionaire. Aww
UvYrwVA.png

Reactions: 6 users