Marine Deleeuw

From her ig:
14596803_1801137023473000_5064501512751808512_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
She takes angles and light (who doesn't) for her advantage but it is never overdone or attentionwhore'esque like other do. I will always root for her no matter what.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
If she's walking YSL does this mean she's back to fighting size? Hard to tell by her legs but she must be tiny again :luv:
Not necessarily. This is YSL under Anthony Vaccarello, not Hedi Slimane, and he has a very different aesthetic. It's no longer such a notorious gang of super skinnies.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
She is looking great. Looks like she has lanugo in some photos.
I'm pretty sure it's just normal body hair. When I was at my thinnest and posted photos of outfits online people would comment that I had lanugo but tbh I'm just really hairy :lol:

I do find it weird that models don't shave their arms... I shave mine o.o I used to wax but it just wasn't worth it.

I'm pretty sure it's just normal body hair. When I was at my thinnest and posted photos of outfits online people would comment that I had lanugo but tbh I'm just really hairy :lol:

I do find it weird that models don't shave their arms... I shave mine o.o I used to wax but it just wasn't worth it.

does shaving your arms make them prickly or grow back thicker/darker? just curious cuz i have hairy arms and i have dark hair naturally so... its always been a thought.

does shaving your arms make them prickly or grow back thicker/darker? just curious cuz i have hairy arms and i have dark hair naturally so... its always been a thought.
The hair is slightly more prickly that with waxing since you are cutting the tip of the hair which makes it feel rougher, but not to the extent where it's noticeable.
It's not any thicker or darker, but it does grow less straight. My hair is messier than before because shaving against the grain kinda alters the direction in which your hair grows, but my shorter, messier hair still looks better than the long ones I had. My arm hair is blonde though, so it might be different for you.
The reason I started shaving them was because I found out that all my sisters friends did, specifically girls with darker hair, so I realized it wouldn't be weird if I shaved them too lol

@Butternut @antelope The thought of prickly arms has always horrified me personally, so I bleach mine periodically. It's really quick and easy and makes the hairs almost invisible.

It doesn't look weird either with the dark hair on my head, just takes away the look of the dark hair on my arms, which I hate.

I got the idea after noticing that the hair on my arms would get bleached by the sun naturally in the summer.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user