Marine Deleeuw

I still find her so beautiful. I don't think a comeback is in her future but we'll always have Paris, dahling!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
This could be one of my least favorite pics of her. Ever. They managed to make her beautiful face irrelevant in the photo. There HAD to be a better option than this one.

Also it worries me that they covered up her entire figure with bulky clothes... like what is going on with her body that they felt like they needed to completely obscure it? :nervous:

I know... :(

But then I see pictures like this:

And I get so hopeful that we will get the old Marine back!

She looks quite thin on her Instagram pics, I don't think (never can be sure though) that it's due to photoshop. Possibly just horrendous styling and a newbie photographer?

Reactions: 1 user
She looks quite thin on her Instagram pics, I don't think (never can be sure though) that it's due to photoshop. Possibly just horrendous styling and a newbie photographer?
I agree, she looks ready to get back on the runway in her IG pics. So beautifully skinny. But, is she really that thin or is it Alesya Kaf syndrome? I love Marine and I want her back.

As much as I love her, I don't think Marine will make a comeback. Too much time has passed for her to really be relevant anymore.

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly upper body goals.
tumblr_n0aftqq3Ja1r1hbd1o1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Also it worries me that they covered up her entire figure with bulky clothes... like what is going on with her body that they felt like they needed to completely obscure it? :nervous:

Uhm...you do realize fashion magazines aren't just for showcasing skinny bodies, right?

• Funny
Reactions: 12 users
Uhm...you do realize fashion magazines aren't just for showcasing skinny bodies, right?

Ha ha, very good point. I suppose that while I am on SG that skinnieness is what I'm focusing on, so I guess I momentarily forgot that this is not the focus of the world at large.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user