• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Male Thinspo Collection

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
As title states, a place to post your gratuitous male thinspo -- men, models, mortals all. This won't be everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay. The intention isn't to convert, but to collect.

I am of the mind it would be unconscionable to begin without the Thin White Duke himself.

Any and all styles are welcome. Degree of clothing matters none. Give me your sickly heroine chic and your stunning, suited men. Give me your punks, your runway one-season-wonders, I don't care. I want them all.

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
For real? Like read the titles just a LITTLE people. And then don't accurately categorize your posts! Clutter threads instead with tangentially related material!

This is intended to be the thinspo dump thread, XY edition. ;)

N.B. I did search. I wanted a place inclusive of thinspo beyond rockstars and models. But I see now I am destined to live on the dregs of Bowie and non-skinny male models.:nopity:

imbuemyblue

Worker Bee
Reaction score
i for one am psyched about this thread! i've gotta look through more of my folders to find all the stuff i've saved over time, but here's a very mixed assortment what i can find at the moment. please forgive my emo little ass lol

a couple generic-type-thinspo things:

Kurt Cobain with that xylo on the menu

Layne Staley

Ryan Ross and his delicate wrists (plus his very fitting tattoos)

a few years ago, a younger version of myself had the biggest crush on Troye Sivan and his skinny legs

there are a select few male ballet dancers i consider thinspo, mostly from the Paris Opera, and Jose Martinez definitely falls into that category, even more in motion than in a photo

i'm 200% sure i'll run across more as i go through my computer :luv:

• Love
Reactions: FailedSupermodel

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score
For real? Like read the titles just a LITTLE people. And then don't accurately categorize your posts! Clutter threads instead with tangentially related material!

This is intended to be the thinspo dump thread, XY edition. ;)

N.B. I did search. I wanted a place inclusive of thinspo beyond rockstars and models. But I see now I am destined to live on the dregs of Bowie and non-skinny male models.:nopity:
Well, best of luck to this thread, but mostly its old rockstars right now. I guess we'll see how it goes...

Last edited:

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Also, maybe not the entire spirit of this thread but relevant and insanely impressive dangerous... Christian Bale's transformation for "The Mechanic" ...
maxresdefault.jpg fd196a4759447a69e8590c9635db1a68.png The machinist.jpg

*I just want to qualify this by saying that his methods weren't fantastic (they were bad) and that his Machinist look isn't my fav... but the amount of dedication and discipline it had to have taken was crazy.

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Also, maybe not the entire spirit of this thread but relevant and insanely impressive dangerous... Christian Bale's transformation for "The Mechanic" ...
View attachment 53155 View attachment 53156 View attachment 53157

*I just want to qualify this by saying that his methods weren't fantastic (they were bad) and that his Machinist look isn't my fav... but the amount of dedication and discipline it had to have taken was crazy.
Per IMDB:
His diet consisted of one can of tuna and an apple per day. His 63-pound weight loss is said to be a record for any actor for a movie role.

Also, "The Mechanic" :lol:

FailedSupermodel

Rising Star
Reaction score
Guerrino santulliana
It looks like he took a break for a bit but i just saw on his instagram that hes attending castings again. IMG new york 9E6BE362-85B0-407B-8060-761F1B0C7626.jpeg89E92162-A4DF-44C3-886D-66F1CCDB513C.jpeg 9AC077AB-65F7-40E1-9707-70B4DFCB9E9D.pngDAE70E2E-CA8F-4111-82E6-018A43DFDCF8.png what a sexy face. I hope he takes more shirtless photos in his comeback

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I honestly think such harsh reaction is so unnecessary.

Gracilis is not even a rookie or doesn’t know how the forum works.

Male models can be hot and bulky, not necessarily skinny thinspo and just focusing on skinny rockstar sounds quite constraining.

Well, best of luck to this thread, but mostly its old rockstars right now.
...no. :nervous:

IcedLatte

Rising Star
Reaction score
I’m a bit concerned about there being another man on SGF who isn’t The Bullcock. I thought this was girls only?
I’ve seen some delicious male genitalia in the fainting room :naughty:

Perhaps this belongs in Anything Goes?

Reactions: FailedSupermodel