• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Male Models

K

kkgirl

Let's make a little switch from talking about models we adore and models we can't stand to talking about male models.
I'm going to start with my favorite male model Sean O'Pry

S

Sky

this thread needs to be brought back to life! i know we mostly talk about female models and their aesthetics but why not take a moment to admire the male models in the industry?

I'm lovin Alexander Ferrario lately....

Salvatore Ferragamo FW 13

Allie

Worker Bee
this thread needs to be brought back to life! i know we mostly talk about female models and their aesthetics but why not take a moment to admire the male models in the industry?
But none of them have 22 inch waists or babydoll faces or killer xylos and they all have uppers arms bigger than our thighs and weigh waaaay more than our CWs, let alone our GWs! ;)

S

Sky

But none of them have 22 inch waists or babydoll faces or killer xylos and they all have uppers arms bigger than our thighs and weigh waaaay more than our CWs, let alone our GWs! ;)
True.... but they got killer cheek bones and abs of hotness. I just hate to ignore the males of the fashion industry... they are to cute to ignore. Plus they all have to watch their weight too, i even read an article once of someone complaining that the male models were getting to skinny.