Male Models

K

kkgirl

Let's make a little switch from talking about models we adore and models we can't stand to talking about male models.
I'm going to start with my favorite male model Sean O'Pry
Versace-MSA-1.jpg

tumblr_m8knrhzM1C1r8f9hdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfu2wkUbSU1r2io1ko1_500.jpg

this thread needs to be brought back to life! i know we mostly talk about female models and their aesthetics but why not take a moment to admire the male models in the industry?

I'm lovin Alexander Ferrario lately....
tumblr_mre8fvpo781qb9xi9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrdxyf0uiw1sbwi63o2_r1_400.gif

Salvatore Ferragamo FW 13
tumblr_mra2qt096r1sbwi63o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr6657cF021r1y0g8o1_500.jpg

this thread needs to be brought back to life! i know we mostly talk about female models and their aesthetics but why not take a moment to admire the male models in the industry?

But none of them have 22 inch waists or babydoll faces or killer xylos and they all have uppers arms bigger than our thighs and weigh waaaay more than our CWs, let alone our GWs! ;)

But none of them have 22 inch waists or babydoll faces or killer xylos and they all have uppers arms bigger than our thighs and weigh waaaay more than our CWs, let alone our GWs! ;)

True.... but they got killer cheek bones and abs of hotness. I just hate to ignore the males of the fashion industry... they are to cute to ignore. Plus they all have to watch their weight too, i even read an article once of someone complaining that the male models were getting to skinny.

Adonis Bosso. 3rd picture.
WTF with the skull, but nice ass. :run: