Magdalena Frackowiak

tumblr_mhn2y4vXPs1qe4ivdo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhn2y4vXPs1qe4ivdo2_r1_250.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Magdalena is shockingly versatile. She can go from high fashion fairy like, to ice queen, to sweet and almost banal girl-next-door a la VS style. Which is especially difficult to do with features as unique and striking as hers.

Is it just me or does this singer resemble Magdalena? It might just be the makeup/hair colour/clothing, idk. Reminds me of D&G.

@Daisy

Last edited by a moderator:
To me she has a charm and sexiness Candice, Alessandro or Miranda just don't have
magdalena-frackowiak-vs-shoot-05.jpg

article-2268973-173020EA000005DC-365_634x724.jpg

I'm a little late to the party, but I must say I love her body, but not her face. It's just so wide!

Reminds me of Miranda Lambert's face:
miranda-lambert.jpg

Magda's a wonderful model, though. :)

I can't believe I haven't commented on her thread. What is wrong with me?? Anyways I absolutely love her. I like how she looks so beautiful and sweet and other times incredibly sexy. Also, her body is one of the best, I haven'rt ever seen her weight fluctuate that much. Plus, she has great street style. She's the whole package in my opinion.

magdalena-frackowiak-vlada-r-london-09-a.jpg

How many other models can stand next to Vlada and look just as good?

100520060836208768px5.jpg

m9.jpg

tumblr_m26ws2zd6Y1qet3fo.jpg

So cute

MagdalenaFrackowiakDazedConfused-10.jpg

Her legs :bow:

magda.jpg

This is my all time favourite picture of her face

She's become one of my favourite models. Yesterday in school, a classmate presented about beauty standards in advertisements, and the first page had a picture of an obese woman and a picture of Magda and asked which person we would rather buy products from (to prove that it is always skinny people in advertisements). Anyway, I flipped because it was a beautiful picture of Magda being super skinny in a bikini, and I'm 99% sure the girl presenting had no idea who she was :rolleyes: