• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Magdalena Frackowiak

S

Samira

I'm not a fan of her face - it looks squashed and square, and she has a very pug-like nose. But her lovely long arms and legs are to die for!

Z

zer0fat

I think she gained and lost some weight pretty fast. She looks great now.

M

MinnieMay

yes, she's got a particular face but I really love her! :luv:

These pics are from Mango spring 2012 catalogue, I find her pretty skinny!

S

slendergirl

I love her unique face - think that is the main reason she's one of my all-time favourites! Magdalena is certainly looking skinnier now... such an inspiration and what a beauty :)

B

Babydoll

Chilling with Vlada...

Cartoon chilling with Vlada...

Looking pretty...

Amazing legs...

Love Magdalena, one of my favorites. I agree @Skinny2012, she deserves more than a Takedown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Katrine

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Ultimative girl crush :luv: I love everything about her, her face is so special!

SkinnyBones

Rookie
Reaction score
Her legs :bow:
She will forever be one of my favorites! She even looks ok in her VS photos (well, maybe I feel better about them because she slimmed down so quickly)
I actually quite like her face and strong jaw, my friend has a similar face and she sees her as a thinspo and an example of how pretty that face shape is.

E

Emme

Hmmm... I didn't fancy her face, but then it grew on me. Her features make her memorable, in my opinion. Her body is just gorgeous.

Reactions: 1 person

skinnylegs

Rookie
Reaction score
She's my fave and my thinspiration. Her legs are to die for :luv: Her face is quite unusual but from some angles she looks amazing

Attachments