Magdalena Frackowiak

so cute with bruna
tumblr_luh70tz5uX1qk7xd5o1_500.jpg

I love how she is 28, yet has one of the skinniest bodies and most youthful, babydoll faces. Proves that age is not an excuse for letting yourself go. She is so perfect!!!

Say whaaatttt?! SHE'S 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: :bow: :bow: :bow:

thank you :) they're amazing together!

M-hm, they were the sexiest girls in the VSFS that year. :luv:
I think they're also good friends, I watched an interview with Magdalena (for Models Talk on FTW) and Edita was next to her, commenting on some of her answers, it was really cute. :)

M-hm, they were the sexiest girls in the VSFS that year. :luv:
I think they're also good friends, I watched an interview with Magdalena (for Models Talk on FTW) and Edita was next to her, commenting on some of her answers, it was really cute. :)

oh my:luv:
can I watch the VSFS online? Everyone is talking about it and I've just seen some pictures :(

I love how she is 28, yet has one of the skinniest bodies and most youthful, babydoll faces. Proves that age is not an excuse for letting yourself go. She is so perfect!!!

I wonder why any woman on this planet would think hitting 30 soon is a reason to become fat and wrinkled? Its older, but not that old - if you still compare yourself with well shaped girls who just hit 20 and not with the 35 year old fattie next door :grin:

Love Magdalena and if I didn´t know, I would say she´s 20 :kiss:

I checked out some of 2010 VS live show pics of her, compared to this time she looks so much better now with less weight.