Magdalena Frackowiak

350577152212792616_cGSQjEWz_c.jpg

350577152212792620_N5rkubLz_c.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs :bow:
She will forever be one of my favorites! She even looks ok in her VS photos (well, maybe I feel better about them because she slimmed down so quickly)
I actually quite like her face and strong jaw, my friend has a similar face and she sees her as a thinspo and an example of how pretty that face shape is.

Totally agree about the legs, they go on for days!!! Beautiful freak of nature:)

THIS is why I refer to her as "the perfect one"...

Friend: Hey what are you looking at?
Me: Just some photos from the Victoria's Secret show this year.
Friend: Oh really? Erin... what's her name, is really cute. But seriously, all the Victoria's Secret Angels look so good!
Me: :whistling: ...at least Magdalena, yes.
Friend: :confused: Magdalena?
Me: :wtf::rolleyes: the perfect one...

A Merry Christmas from Magdalena! :luv:
http://vimeo.com/54816580

This video makes me question my relationship with my boyfriend. SO SEXY.

She has a look about her that so many women get wrong - it looks effortless and natural whereas anyone else would appear trashy! It does help that she has the body of a goddess I guess :luv:

This video makes me question my relationship with my boyfriend. SO SEXY.

She has a look about her that so many women get wrong - it looks effortless and natural whereas anyone else would appear trashy! It does help that she has the body of a goddess I guess :luv:

I knowww! Me watching it -> :drool: :bow:

I think she looks so sexy and fun. I think this is the first time I have seen her so animated and silly, she usually seems more serious.