Magdalena Frackowiak

Woo :oops: That's a nice little dirty surprise I wasn't expecting while sitting in my cubicle at work :p:luv:

sorrenti2.jpg

1302135149_orig_4.jpg

dear god

Least they didn't airbrush her bones out.

Is it just me, or does her face look a little haggard on the runway? That aside, I love her striking face!

No it doesn't: it's her fucking amazing, razor sharp cheekbones that can cut diamonds.

:lol:

Sorry ladies! Hope none of you got into any trouble. ;)

I was at the library and I almost samshed my laptop away as in "not mine".
Then the person sitting next to me left to smoke a cigarette so I ran back to it and, doing le sight, all I could say was "dear god".

I didn't even know they were airbrushing models ribblets.

I was at the library and I almost samshed my laptop away as in "not mine".
Then the person sitting next to me left to smoke a cigarette so I ran back to it and, doing le sight, all I could say was "dear god".

I didn't even know they were airbrushing models ribblets.

They do it quite often. Apparently the general public feels offended when a woman is skinny and has some bones showing :rolleyes: But being plus-size is okay... :superpuke:

Always loved Magda, i means she's just amazing! And i just watch her "model talks" that fashion tv does and she seemed so professional and dedicated towards her work, no weird faces or jumping around, but nice, humble answers to the questions she got. and of course she looked fabulous the. whole. time. :luv: