Maartje Verhoef

I dont like her face but she has an great body
dad8685e0418fe2727d1496637794a74.jpg

She is just radiant .... I can't get enough of her.

Some photos from these past few weeks - she did 53 shows this season:

Itg7cXnE.jpg

M3wYWXRc.jpg

AXopWo9e.jpeg
vvzspHO.jpg

yn5DXuc.jpg

by Txema Yeste

I can safely say she's really growing on me now! I'd previously mostly only paid attention to her body, but her face is fresh and pretty in the photos mer posted and sexy in FashionThin's. Her jaw, eyes and eyebrows look especially gorgeous in that shoulders-up shot.

Reactions: 1 user
First, the obligatory :ijizzed:

God, Txema is so talented, and Maartje looks fabulous. The color!

OT but I'm down the rabbit hole of looking at Txema's work. It is unbelievably beautiful. He is very good at doing tasteful/artistic nudity.

She has very classic Dutch features- I see a lot of girls with similar faces around here, but when the girl is chubby they end up looking rather pig faced. It's something about the shortness of the nose. Needless to say, being thin turns it into something delicate and lovely. Maartje is stunning :luv:

I think Maartje is amazing. Great body and face and I love her eyebrows. She has a strong presence on the runway and I think she deserves every show that she's been booking. I'd love to hear stories about her irl. Any insiders?

tumblr_o9wozgLJ2b1rqoxrro1_1280.jpg

it's me or she gained?
It think she has a little bit but she still looks so beautiful to me. She's become one of my favorites, the perfect contrast to so much that is wrong with many models right now (she's elegant, works very hard, hasn't filled her face wth plastic...)