• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I dont like the new hair. At all.
And another is lost to the washed out blond army

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think she looks fab! She is so beautiful to me, and I think the blond makes all of her features pop. It actually makes her look fresh to me, and usually I don't think that when brown haired models go bleached blond.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I don't get it... is there truly a huge pressure to go blonde in the industry?

Maartje works!
Dior
fro.jpg

e9da74d2aed269754d156cffbc56e842.jpg

I apologize in advance if some don't enjoy ads. Personally, I love print ads for high fashion, make-up, skin care products, and especially fragrance. Clothes and make-up are products that can be photographed, but fragrance is more difficult to sell in print. It seems to require much more marketing effort and a skilled model. Here is Maartje working it for Alexander McQueen.
042_500x1200px_COMMERCIAL-BANNER.jpg

90729828.jpg

alexander-mcqueen-fragrance.jpg

Maartje-Verhoef-McQueen-Parfum-Paolo-Roversi-02.jpg

1165399.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Didn't know where to post this but I thought it was cute, especially Maartje. And her arms at the end :luv:

Reactions: 4 users
I think she's not being very consistent with her weight loss. I miss her:(
This thick skin that is covering her collar bone that doesn't let it be well defined makes me cringe.

Please tell me if the link doesn't work. I dont know why am I unable to get the code from imgur, but only the sharing link.

I think she's not being very consistent with her weight loss. I miss her:(
This thick skin that is covering her collar bone that doesn't let it be well defined makes me cringe.

Please tell me if the link doesn't work. I dont know why am I unable to get the code from imgur, but only the sharing link.

don't think her collarbone looks that different (or undefined or whatever) but her face is definitely a bit fuller than usual :/

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user