• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • Anonymous posting is now back for VIPs. Just tick the "Post Anonymously" box before you submit your post.

Maartje Verhoef

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
She looks great but I can't ignore the "selfie situation" on the runway. Not very fashionable, especially when Cara was one of the first to do it.

Reactions: 1 user

gemmwang

Rising Star
Website
gemmwang.tumblr.com
She looks great but I can't ignore the "selfie situation" on the runway. Not very fashionable, especially when Cara was one of the first to do it.
A lot of the models did the selfie thing, they were told to. Maartje would never do something like that, she's not stupid and unprofessional like Cara.

Reactions: 8 users

snow white

Rookie
How am I just seeing this thread? Her face is mesmerizing. Absolutely gorgeous and a stand-out.

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
I had been so blind.
She's stunning. Looks like an angel and her body is lovely. Can't believe I used to find her nothing special at first. :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 users

Clara

Worker Bee
I like her mostly because I think she has an aura of intelligence about her actually, I havnt seen her interviews and I might be totaly wrong but I think you can see it in her eyes/her posture and other little things. Amazingly beautiful face and body, but she has class as well and looks like she thinks before she speaks. Correct me if Im wrong (or dont, I like my illusion)

Jailbait

Super Star
Her skin is always so fucking radiant, goddamnit.

Reactions: 2 users

délié

Rising Star
Being a good girl (I think? Looks like she is not having anything)...

Reactions: 2 users

chicbones

Grand Dame
Are there any shows she didn't walk this season? I love seeing her everywhere, she is incredible.

Reactions: 3 users

Thinned

Rising Star
I really really like her, and she isn't TOO editorial that she can't be used in certain campaigns... she's definitely a look that could please a lot of clients and a lot of viewers

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
I really really like her, and she isn't TOO editorial that she can't be used in certain campaigns... she's definitely a look that could please a lot of clients and a lot of viewers
OMG are you kidding me and could you be any more trite?

Thinned

Rising Star
OMG are you kidding me and could you be any more trite?
Oh jesus, shame if my opinion doesn't fit yours but I don't really care, I could easily see her doing a beauty campaign as well as the major fashion weeks.
And how exactly am I being repetitive? I have literally just seen this thread, apologies for being out currently and not being able to read every single post on this thread for fucks sake

Sadistic

Rising Star
I love Maartje. She has perfect lips...

Perfect dolls :drool:

9.jpg

Last edited: