Maartje Verhoef

image.jpg

I'm seeing her so much this season, I love it :luvluv:

She looks great but I can't ignore the "selfie situation" on the runway. Not very fashionable, especially when Cara was one of the first to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
How am I just seeing this thread? Her face is mesmerizing. Absolutely gorgeous and a stand-out.

I had been so blind.
She's stunning. Looks like an angel and her body is lovely. Can't believe I used to find her nothing special at first. :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 users
I like her mostly because I think she has an aura of intelligence about her actually, I havnt seen her interviews and I might be totaly wrong but I think you can see it in her eyes/her posture and other little things. Amazingly beautiful face and body, but she has class as well and looks like she thinks before she speaks. Correct me if Im wrong (or dont, I like my illusion)

Are there any shows she didn't walk this season? I love seeing her everywhere, she is incredible.

Reactions: 3 users
I really really like her, and she isn't TOO editorial that she can't be used in certain campaigns... she's definitely a look that could please a lot of clients and a lot of viewers

OMG are you kidding me and could you be any more trite?

Oh jesus, shame if my opinion doesn't fit yours but I don't really care, I could easily see her doing a beauty campaign as well as the major fashion weeks.
And how exactly am I being repetitive? I have literally just seen this thread, apologies for being out currently and not being able to read every single post on this thread for fucks sake

I love Maartje. She has perfect lips...

Perfect dolls :drool:

9.jpg

Last edited: