Maartje Verhoef

Going to look at this the next time I think I want pizza. (Why am I so creepy???)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: 9 users
She just walked past me on the sidewalk and I got so excited I almost died. THOSE ARMS :luvluv:
Oooh, you lucky ducky!!! :p

Slightly OT, but your post got me thinking: NYC is only ~1 hour or so train ride away from me . . . yet the last time that I went there was over 6 years ago. I need to take a daytrip there. I need some real-life thinspos, because there are none in my life at the moment.

Reactions: 1 user
Oooh, you lucky ducky!!! :p

Slightly OT, but your post got me thinking: NYC is only ~1 hour or so train ride away from me . . . yet the last time that I went there was over 6 years ago. I need to take a daytrip there. I need some real-life thinspos, because there are none in my life at the moment.
That's the same reason I go to Milan at least one day every time there's the fashion week. It gives me so much energy, so much determination and inspiration to see my favorite models.
It's like a sip of fresh air when you live in a polluted world. I absolutely need it. Can't wait to get there in 10 days.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
What do you guys think of this hair on Maartje?
dqUU6fh.jpg

oJ9N22k.jpg

atjF9dh.jpg

kpzy8F1.jpg

c6PnNPl.jpg

POQ9Zff.jpg

n23NiGD.jpg

wpVmLpd.jpg

HKZVYSS.jpg

CBLgCKO.jpg

Vogue Italia September 2016

• Love