Line Brems

I don't know that the constant comparisons to Cara are going to do her many favors. I personally *much* prefer her look over that mess, but I feel like generally she will be seen as a copy of her more famous doppelganger. They do have very similar faces (although Line's body is far FAR better- like far as in out of this world, while Cara looks like a lumpy pile of garbage) and the same hair and eyebrows. I guess I think she should do something to distance herself from Cara, maybe chop of her hair or dye it. She would look hot as shit with short hair.

Reactions: 1 user
When I first saw this picture I was like "Cara's looking good"
Uh... I thought just the opposite and that is saying a lot...:wtf:
but in these beauty photos, she reminds me of Taylor Lautner a little.
I was wondering what was wrong... That is!

Am I the only one who find her body quite unappealing and thick (as in average)...!?!
Here I have to disagree. Of course it comes to personal preferences but I find her body amazing... You see thickness, I see a skinny and yet toned and strong body. That makes my definition of perfect body.

tumblr_nntlz6YM661s1o9hko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npdrw12i671s1o9hko1_250.jpg
tumblr_npds4oDVex1s1o9hko1_250.jpg
tumblr_npds1nrfk11s1o9hko1_250.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

What an amazing body. What a dedication! She deserves to be out there, I am truly happy for her.
Also, take note, Gigi Hadid, and many many other chubby girls whining and crying about "impossible" standards in the industry.
Line is the example that it can be done.

Reactions: 3 users