Line Brems

I feel bad for her. She has a fantastic body and clearly works hard for it, but sadly Cara has already ruined the "blonde hair and thick dark brows" look for everyone. Maybe dying her hair or doing someting else to change her looks would help Line to differentiate herself from Cara. I would love to see her be more successful!

Reactions: 1 users
CoLhC-CXgAA8ve4

I LITERALLY almost fell over.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
I loved that first photo I saw of her that was everywhere, but the more I look at her face the less appealing it seems. Maybe it's the over/under:hyper:bite thing (never felt that way about Sasha) / her face kind of looks like she has swollen glands or something...? No doubt she works hard for her body though.

Reactions: 1 user
I love that she has strength in her body, like a better version of Anna Selezneva. She doesn't look frail, but is still dainty and skinny.

• Agree
FTFY.

Anna is tops.

Anna is a fucking icon - don't get me wrong. I just think Line's body has a bit more length through the muscles. But it truly is just my opinion, I think Anna's skill as a model is insanely good.

Adding some belated fashion week photos so I can see some actual skinnies on the front page

line_brems_maison_margiela_ss17_paris_01.jpg
line_brems_carven_ss17_paris_01.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Her face reminds me of a jaw-ier molly bair - or I should rather say, molly reminds me of her. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it but:

polaroid_001-760x922.jpeg

Maybe it's the darker eyebrows and lighter hair.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
IMG_8665.JPG
I took this picture after D&G fashion show in February this year. Unfortunately I don't remember what she was holding in her hands!

Her face reminds me of a jaw-ier molly bair - or I should rather say, molly reminds me of her. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it but:

polaroid_001-760x922.jpeg

Maybe it's the darker eyebrows and lighter hair.
I definitely see it! But with the right style she can pass as the classic pretty blonde girl, Molly doesn't (and it's not a bad thing)

• Agree