Line Brems

Super Star
Institute Magazine, Jan 2013
I don't think her face photographs well. It's not very obvious in full-body shots (probably because I'm distracted by her glorious body), but in these beauty photos, she reminds me of Taylor Lautner a little. She's definitely not ugly, but her short nose throws her face off.

Reactions: 1 user

hana114

Worker Bee
I don't think her face photographs well. It's not very obvious in full-body shots (probably because I'm distracted by her glorious body), but in these beauty photos, she reminds me of Taylor Lautner a little. She's definitely not ugly, but her short nose throws her face off.
I agree. Much more suited to modelling clothing than make-up.

M

MissFrail

Am I the only one who find her body quite unappealing and thick (as in average)...!?!

Liz

Rising Star
OMG now that you said it I can totally see Taylor Lautner, especially here (right picture). :wtf:

C

Chirp

I'm discovering new (to me, aka all) models all the time thanks to SG, but I must say Line is near the top of my list right now. I agree that she's a bit thicker through the thighs than some other models, but Line is my ok-I-could-get-there-if-I-really-worked-my-ass-off thinspo. Vlada will always be more gorgeous obviously, but I'm not sure I could ever get there :(

At any rate, this photo has got to be one of my faves. Love the attitude!

perkybones

Worker Bee
Am I the only one who find her body quite unappealing and thick (as in average)...!?!
Just wondering, which parts?
I don't find her very appealing either; I used to love her!
Can't figure out what I don't like anymore

Xsmall

Super Star
Just found this on tumblr and probably one of my new favorite thinspo.. she is just absolute perfection :luv:

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users