Line Brems

020_catwalk_img_386_579.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Pretty sure Line is the fucking queen of Resting Bitch Face. (this is a compliment)

Reactions: 8 users
Every time I open this thread she has become skinnier than before, can't believe I used to find her average (average between models, not between world's population obviously)

Reactions: 1 users
Whoa so I started with page one and her body looked average to me (for a model) and I thought "meh i kinda look like that she's not thinspo material :meh:"
But then I kept going and she's so skinny now ! I want her body :luvluv:

Everyone likes her body?? Her calves and thighs are muscular and can look bulky at certain angles. Not saying she doesn't work hard (and recently very, very hard), quite the contrary, it's just, I have a very similar body type/amount of muscle and thought no one really liked it.

Reactions: 2 users
Everyone likes her body?? Her calves and thighs are muscular and can look bulky at certain angles. Not saying she doesn't work hard (and recently very, very hard), quite the contrary, it's just, I have a very similar body type/amount of muscle and thought no one really liked it.

If your body is similar to hers you're perfect :nod:

Reactions: 1 users
I think she has a fantastic waist-hips ratio, apart from that I don't get the hype.

Me too :nervous: I see that she has lost weight and has a decent body but her whole look just feels a little tumblr-core to me