Lindsey Wixson

tumblr_m9ss3p93ty1rybb45o1_500.gif

Jessica Rabbit wannabe?

Reactions: 1 user
Probably both. :)
:lol:

I'd say she's extremely stupid and she seems very full of herself.
"Beautiful, oh my gosh, look at this dress. It's Roberto Cavalli, it's crazy... It's faaabolous." :superpuke:

tumblr_melgid9B8E1qznp2xo1_500.jpg

this just poped up on my dash... :run:

*Falls off chair*

I don't get it!! My cousin has been given a contract and in it is a bit that says she has to of had her tooth gap filled in before she can start work and she has a time limit of 5 weeks!! FFS

I dont know what to think about her, sometimes I find her face really unique and useful for artistic purposes, but other times, like when they painted her face red, she looks just... :wtf:

2980-Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Lindsey-Wixson-Milan-Fashion-Week-Spring-Summer-2013_AKS6346-920x612.jpg

tumblr_lrqdmbocBP1qarfpyo1_500.jpg

LindseyWixson2011SSBeauty.jpg

thumbs_lindsey-wixson-mulberry-fall-winter-2012-13-01.jpg

7456222696_3dba24745b_b.jpg

lindsey-wixson-by-tim-walker-mulberry-fall-winter-2012-2013-ad-campaign-3.jpg

But then...

LINDSEY-WIXSON-GAP-TOOTH-MODEL.jpg

That Victor and Rolf show had the ugliest make up I have ever seen. Even Candice Swanepoel looked awful.

1570h9k.jpg

Not that I'm defending Lindsey, she's stil fug, but geez, why don't designers want the models to look pretty? :(

Makes me think of Satan from South Park! :lol: That makeup is dreadful

I dont know what to think about her, sometimes I find her face really unique and useful for artistic purposes, but other times, like when they painted her face red, she looks just... :wtf:

I agree - she was perfect for the Mulberry Where the Wild Things Are campaign. There are times when she is absolutely perfect for the shoot and she looks stunning. But then there are so many other times that I just go WTF.

I agree - she was perfect for the Mulberry Where the Wild Things Are campaign. There are times when she is absolutely perfect for the shoot and she looks stunning. But then there are so many other times that I just go WTF.

I agree 1000% I thought she'd eventually grow on me like Daphne has but every time I see another photo like the red face paint I'm just like :run:

Last edited by a moderator: