Lindsey Wixson

Why have I not seen this before :lol:

A9vlZWVCUAALpEX.jpg:large

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not entirely sure how to include photos so i hope i did this right.. but I came across this photo while scrolling through tumblr and started dying. :lol::lol::twisted:

Attachments

• anna lindsey.jpg
    anna lindsey.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 102
Yves Saint Laurent Summer Look Beauty 2013 by Terry Richardson
147888-800w.jpg

Document Cover and Editorial S/S 2013 by Paul Wetherell
142861-800w.jpg

145435-800w.jpg

145436-800w.jpg

145437-800w.jpg

145438-800w.jpg

145439-800w.jpg

145440-800w.jpg

145441-800w.jpg

145930-800w.jpg

H&M The New Icons Campaign Spring 2013 by Alasdair McLellan
147299-800w.jpg

147298-800w.jpg

V Magazine Prime Time Editorial S/S 2013 by Sebastian Faena
143804-800w.jpg

143822-800w.jpg

143817-800w.jpg

No one should be photographed eating spaghetti :grin:

She's not my cup of tea, and her teeth are... :meh:
But she seems really sweet in interviews, I've started to tolerate her since I saw one xD

She lookds stunning in this editorial! :luv: not fan of her body, whereas her face is adorable!

Agree! It's a shame with her because if only she lost some weight and carried herself a bit better, she'd actually look like a real model! :lol:

Agree! It's a shame with her because if only she lost some weight and carried herself a bit better, she'd actually look like a real model! :lol:

I couldn't agree more;) in her case, it would be pretty simple: cut out alcohol, bolognase spaghettis and ice would make wonders to her shape!

You know this is a bit random but I'm pretty sure she's really much shorter than is advertised. I'm from her hometown and know the original person she signed with. Aka the small local agency that does nothing for you really aside from potentially connecting you to larger agencies. I was speaking to the owner and she was telling me about wixson, saying she was maybe 5'8" or even a little shorter. She got signed to this agency out in LA and then lied and said she was 5'10" on her info, which was part of the info Meisel got when he first decided to shoot her. Supposedly he was rather irritated when she showed up and was much shorter than her advertised height, but by that point it gave her the boost she needed. Idk how much of this is true and how much is a little bending of the facts but I thought it was interesting and decided I might as well share it.

I.m really on the fence about her. She has some cute photos as well as some of the traditional beautiful ones. I don't understand why people attempt to have her pull off sexy. The majority of her good pictures are either at a distance, or her mouth is closed. The teeth are not appealing to me when it comes to clothing or makeup adds. It kind of puts me off from the brand a little. However, in contrast I enjoy the cute photos. She is better at portraying childishness than sex appeal.

That said. When she has her mouth closed and doing a sultry pout, it really works. Her lips are beautiful. When they are accented properly she looks beautiful(IMO).

Here are some of her better photos.
tumblr_mcpgog81Yt1rj31cyo3_r1_1280.jpg

000000209601-lindsey_wixson-fullsize.jpg

tumblr_lwmmaeQ9pp1qa42jro1_1280.jpeg

I'm going to be honest.... the more I see photos of Lindsey, the more I like her. She's becoming one of my favorite models. She looks ugly when she holds her face certain ways, but I think she normally looks pretty and interesting. Her whole fascination is that she has a unique look. I also think she's adorable when she smiles, in candid photos, or when she is given a more relaxed look. It's a little more difficult for her to pull off fierce/sexy.

This is just my laywoman's opinion. I'm not in fashion or anything.
With Lindsey, I feel like you either love her look or hate it. I love it.

Reactions: 1 user