Lindsey Wixson

Oooh, dem legs! Photoshop, or good girl? What do you all think?

This actually just doesn't look like her at all to me, I need glasses :(

Well, AB has taught me about the fantastical stretching abilities of the wide-angle lens, so I'm putting half my money on that and the other half on PS. It looks totally distorted, I agree. Lindsay has big muscular arms and shoulders, not these fragile sixties twigs.

Flare September 2012: Lindsey Wixson by Max Abadian

ehk5xy.jpg

Lindsey Wixson is wearing a coat, top and skirt by Prabal Gurung, earrings by Laruicci and a ring by Cocoa Jewellery. To get a look like Lindsey's, try: Rimmel Glam’Eyes Shadow Quad Palette in Smokey Blue, $7.50. Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Drama, $30. Almay Wake Up Blush + Highlighter in Rose, $13. Photography, Max Abadian; hair, Keith Carpenter; makeup, Hung Vanngo, CK One Color Cosmetics; manicurist, Alicia Torello, all, The Wall Group; fashion director, Elizabeth Cabral.

tumblr_m880frvExl1rwvmpdo1_1280.jpg

i hope shes ok :(

Modelling's really high-stress, and it would be just about impossible to cope without a really close group of other model friends, I think.

Judging from other models' takes on Lindsey, well, I guess I hope she's going to be okay too.

She seems bigger and more 'filled out' each time i see her IRL. Maybe her age is catching up with her...

Kind of ironic that her recent editorial for Vogue Australia August 2012 is called 'The Big Picture'...

lindsey-wixson-sharif-hamza-vogue-australia-01.jpg

lindsey-wixson-sharif-hamza-vogue-australia-06.jpg

lindsey-wixson-sharif-hamza-vogue-australia-02.jpg

lindsey-wixson-sharif-hamza-vogue-australia-07.jpg

In some pictures she looks gorgeous... And in others she looks like she ran into a wall with her face. :wtf: intriguing.

I feel like the only girl on the SG forums who likes Lindsey :wtf:

And I think her body is fantastic. She is so skinny and still has a boobs and a butt. Not fair :nopity:

I feel like she's certainly lost some weight...this is her for dsquared
tumblr_maytojRxhx1rqj3i0o1_1280.jpg
she also looks stunning here
-2.jpeg

I actually find her face really cute and sweet when she smiles. Her dimples are TDF. She really has an unique look that has to grow on you. She's one of those love-or-hate cases.
But, on the other hand, my crush on her was over the minute I heard she was a bitch. (And not too gifted on the brains department, or so I have heard. :() Makes me sad. In that Vogue UK shoot (shot by Terry Richardson, wasn't it?) she seemed so cute and quirky.

She can lose as much weight as she wants, her ugly face will still stay the same :rolleyes: