Lindsey Wixson

tumblr_mgfnphauBR1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

aliceinwonderlandredque.jpg

I don't have to explain anything right :sneaky:

Let's play a little game: guess which one is the caricature?

I actually like this picture:luv:She looks like those smiling child, who are cute whereas they don't have "the" perfect smile!

ohh i love her!! she is so fucking pretty, she has something special like if she weren't from this planet and that makes her totally special

I'm sorry, and I know I'm not the foremost authority on models, but from a purely aesthetic point of view I just cannot find her pretty/stunning/special or even unique in any shot I've ever seen of her. No I lie, she is unique, but not in a good way.

To me she *does* look like a caricature of what may have been an interesting look. I won't say ugly because - no well, actually I do find her UGLY.

There, I said it, and this is not even a Takedown thread. But really :meh:

I'm sorry, and I know I'm not the foremost authority on models, but from a purely aesthetic point of view I just cannot find her pretty/stunning/special or even unique in any shot I've ever seen of her. No I lie, she is unique, but not in a good way.

To me she *does* look like a caricature of what may have been an interesting look. I won't say ugly because - no well, actually I do find her UGLY.

There, I said it, and this is not even a Takedown thread. But really :meh:

I second this...