4C941FE6-AB2D-4D84-A048-353460E7C7DB.jpeg
B9C1400A-2449-4968-995A-D6F476945D12.jpeg

These posts all screams "I need validation from my IG followers". She (along with countless others) should learn to use the power of social media to craft their image rather than trash it, unless that's the angle she's going for....

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
46C1C12A-F05E-4630-9979-9EC893897A9D.jpeg
68AE00F6-AF5D-49B1-98ED-6C213A9AD54F.jpeg

:(Doesn’t look like there’s any new cuts though, just older scars. I don’t want to sound mean but she photoshops her pictures so much she couldn’t have done that as well, she’s trying to ask for help? The comments are all worried for her, and I can’t even speak or read russian. I’m really routing for her. She’s such a beautiful girl that had so much potential.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
@NewYorkSkinny They don't look photo-shopped at all and the location is consistent with all her previous photos... :eyeroll:

She must have been doing really, really badly though to have cut that deep and in that spot when she was modeling because those aren't scars you can easily hide.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
@NewYorkSkinny They don't look photo-shopped at all and the location is consistent with all her previous photos... :eyeroll:

She must have been doing really, really badly though to have cut that deep and in that spot when she was modeling because those aren't scars you can easily hide.
Sorry I don’t want to seem dumb but I’m confused. I didn’t mean she photoshopped these pictures I just meant in the past she would always photoshop like hell until we started talking about it here and I was wondering why she wouldn’t photoshop her cuts to hide them since it can hurt her potential with clients.

Reactions: 1 user
6002ADB6-B992-4A33-BD54-3EAC0B6591DF.jpeg
9EEA8362-7FBC-4CBB-B95F-019930EAA7D9.jpeg

I don’t think she could block over 385K followers that fast lol, just changed her name and is calling herself a goddess now. I don’t understand why people who have their first and last name without having to use underscores or anything like that would risk changing their name to something dumb like that. As you can see now someone took her (professional) name and she’s stuck with this dumb one.

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
View attachment 20630 View attachment 20631
I don’t think she could block over 385K followers that fast lol, just changed her name and is calling herself a goddess now. I don’t understand why people who have their first and last name without having to use underscores or anything like that would risk changing their name to something dumb like that. As you can see now someone took her (professional) name and she’s stuck with this dumb one.

Jeez, is she having a mental breakdown or something?

• Sad
View attachment 20630 View attachment 20631
She's got to stalk this thread like multiple times an hour for new posts bc literally the second something gets posted about her it gets deleted or she does something ridiculous. She seems quite mentally unwell (at the moment and in general) and tbh looking at her thread just makes me sad.

• Agree
She's got to stalk this thread like multiple times an hour for new posts bc literally the second something gets posted about her it gets deleted or she does something ridiculous. She seems quite mentally unwell (at the moment and in general) and tbh looking at her thread just makes me sad.
Exactly, she takes one step forward and three steps back. Alesya, if you’re reading this we are rooting for you and don’t want to seem malicious in any way (at least I know I don’t). We just want you to get better and be a happy healthy skinny both mentally and physically. :kiss:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry I don’t want to seem dumb but I’m confused. I didn’t mean she photoshopped these pictures I just meant in the past she would always photoshop like hell until we started talking about it here and I was wondering why she wouldn’t photoshop her cuts to hide them since it can hurt her potential with clients.
OH I'm so sorry I completely misunderstood!

I haven't gone through all comments but I already want to slap some of these people:

screencap.PNG

marie.kravts: "You are absolutely right, depression is terrible if it's depression, not cuts on the arms of a 19-year-old girl, with wealth and beauty (And it's impossible not to recognize that this is a key aspect of anxiety in youth) who puts it all up on insta . For some reason I haven't seen actually mentally ill people who would like to share this with their social networks, so why isn't it obvious that this is all just for show?"

People post ridiculous things on social media as a cry for help or as a coping mechanism all the time!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I think those cuts are *scary* deep. I hope she's going to a therapist or a psychiatrist ( i doubt it) because the location and depth of those cuts don't even look like self harm cuts they look like suicide attempt cuts (friend who thankfully survived a suicide attempt has scars just like the deepest one on her arm from his attempt). I'm shocked Starsystem is willing to align themselves with her right now

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She desperately needs a real break from social media and the influence of people besides her father / her 'fans'. To echo @NewYorkSkinny I hope she can safely and healthily improve her mental health. Following this thread is distressing in itself and I almost feel like it's an echo of the Eugenia Cooney situation, though nowhere near that drastic weightwise.

Her cuts *are* all healed now though. Having a mental illness sucks but it's also a range from feeling awful to feeling ok. If you are only active in society when you are ok you would miss out on a lot. I do hope she's seeing someone but to expect that she would put her life on hold until she is 100% better is unrealistic.

It's like my university which proposed a new policy for students with mental illness where students who pose “a risk of harm to self or others, including but not limited to a risk of imminent or serious physical or psychological harm.” or students who are “unable to engage in activities required to pursue an education at the University notwithstanding accommodations or supportive resources that may be available,” can be subjected to a mandatory leave of absence. Understandably this brought on a ton of backlash because it's simply unrealistic to expect that anyone can get better during a LOA, and that it is the best option for every student experiencing a mental health issue.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users