719BC23E-7C18-492E-BCCD-8A2E1C9F398A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I can't help but notice how different this thread is from Eugenia's, and something about it icks me out a lot. Anyone else getting this...?

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Her older pics... It's interesting to see how she changes slowly. But she was always really pretty.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
maybe an unpopular opinion but i don't believe anything she posts :bs:she definitely improved her body, videos in her insta prove that but regarding her face ...well she photoshops it for sure. idk i also dont fully believe she's that skinny, i expect her lying and photoshopping :cautious:
and these photos were made last year in the same period of time how can you even photoshop like thaaaat
:spazrun:
0f15dc7c-276e-4068-8b63-1d55933af4c2
31dfec5e-d814-4274-a27e-28e381639656

0bb35202-41f8-4543-9d01-1b820720dbd9.jpg
5821466a-ec03-4789-9b4c-b65b44167878.jpg

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
maybe an unpopular opinion but i don't believe anything she posts :bs:she definitely improved her body, videos in her insta prove that but regarding her face ...well she photoshops it for sure. idk i also dont fully believe she's that skinny, i expect her lying and photoshopping :cautious:
and these photos were made last year in the same period of time how can you even photoshop like thaaaat
:spazrun:
To go off of this, here's photos from her live
TSU6D3E.jpg

WqclVVn.jpg

mDlGVNq.jpg

Not as drastic a difference but still very different from this:
djcjtFM.jpg

My guess is cheek sucking in, harsh contour, and photoshop.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I'm really glad she's spoken out about this but I feel like unless she has some smart PR behind her, it's a death sentence for her career

I can't see how this would be a smart move though? Any brand who chooses to work with her henceforth will have to justify why they are hiring an eating disordered girl and enabling her mental illnesses or something along those lines. Maybe previously that wouldn't have posed a big concern but in these PC times? My hunch is they will be.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She changed her handle again, it’s now @kafelnikova_a.

She also just shared this post:

Caption says that she decided to share the “revelations that did not enter the interview.”

A rough translation of the post’s content by Google Translate:
“The state in which I am, it is something special for me. My world, into which I am immersed. If you try to describe it in words, this is similar to the night of the pig, the spiritual DNA in which you stand and scream, and in response only your echo, for there is no one but you there, it's cold and whatever you do in life, what would you do not get it, everything falls through, well, yes, there are moments of illusion when here and you think that the hole is full, and exit is visible. But what is the point, if all these victories, money, work, they do not bring deliverance and do not patch this hole? Then the illusion disappears and you start again from the very beginning, leaving in itself. Therefore, when I met that, I considered it a salvation, as a reward for my torment. I met a man who genuinely understood and knew this feeling. He saved me, guided me in this tunnel which we call "Life", he was my light. At the moment he disappeared, I was scared, and the feeling of empty is unbearable. It's scary, and the feeling of EMPTY is intolerable and I was like a blind kitten who lost its mother and did not know where to go. The feeling of inner emptiness became unbearable and required immediate filling, anything: impressions, food, shuffle, communication with people, hard work, and when it did not help, I began to eat, and without stopping. I felt a strong "draft" inside, strong instability, lack of support, insecurity. My parents did not understand, they do not even know me, WHO I am. How I live, who I am as a person, they know only their daughter, but not me.”

Reactions: 1 user
She changed her handle again, it’s now @kafelnikova_a.

She also just shared this post:

Caption says that she decided to share the “revelations that did not enter the interview.”

A rough translation of the post’s content by Google Translate:
“The state in which I am, it is something special for me. My world, into which I am immersed. If you try to describe it in words, this is similar to the night of the pig, the spiritual DNA in which you stand and scream, and in response only your echo, for there is no one but you there, it's cold and whatever you do in life, what would you do not get it, everything falls through, well, yes, there are moments of illusion when here and you think that the hole is full, and exit is visible. But what is the point, if all these victories, money, work, they do not bring deliverance and do not patch this hole? Then the illusion disappears and you start again from the very beginning, leaving in itself. Therefore, when I met that, I considered it a salvation, as a reward for my torment. I met a man who genuinely understood and knew this feeling. He saved me, guided me in this tunnel which we call "Life", he was my light. At the moment he disappeared, I was scared, and the feeling of empty is unbearable. It's scary, and the feeling of EMPTY is intolerable and I was like a blind kitten who lost its mother and did not know where to go. The feeling of inner emptiness became unbearable and required immediate filling, anything: impressions, food, shuffle, communication with people, hard work, and when it did not help, I began to eat, and without stopping. I felt a strong "draft" inside, strong instability, lack of support, insecurity. My parents did not understand, they do not even know me, WHO I am. How I live, who I am as a person, they know only their daughter, but not me.”

I really hope this quote was simply lost in translation by google translate because I read it twice and did not understand that at all!

That being said, I loved her interview and really appreciated the honesty. It makes me understand her behavior over the years a lot more.

She might read her sgf thread but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say she deletes because of it. There are just girls like that who often delete their SM posts imo. If she deletes 80% of her posts obviously a lot that we post are going to be deleted

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users