Lana Del Rey

Why is it that when she was smaller she dressed more tastefully, and now that she´s out of shape she starts dressing like a slut? (Can be said of many other female celebs)
That defies any common sense.

Actually, that dress might look a lot more classy on a skinny girl. :hmm:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377120735.043210.jpg
Close-up on her nails I had. ;)

I feel so awful for Lana because I loved her music and image at first. I thought that her quality (however manufactured) of the enigmatic, mysterious diva was so rare in modern music and she has an elusiveness. Now its been destroyed. She doesn't dress the same anymore, her hair doesn't look unique or suit her, she looks like she chooses mainstream cheap clothes that deliberately look sloppy, and obviously her weight gain means she looks a mess. i want her to get herself together but even if she does she'll never restore her image because the illusion has been shattered :(

I feel so awful for Lana because I loved her music and image at first. I thought that her quality (however manufactured) of the enigmatic, mysterious diva was so rare in modern music and she has an elusiveness. Now its been destroyed. She doesn't dress the same anymore, her hair doesn't look unique or suit her, she looks like she chooses mainstream cheap clothes that deliberately look sloppy, and obviously her weight gain means she looks a mess. i want her to get herself together but even if she does she'll never restore her image because the illusion has been shattered :(

I miss the Lana Del Rey that originally emerged, the well-poised, put together version who looked like she took care or herself. The image may be shattered but I'd still like her back so that I can redeem an iota of the respect I had for her. I still love her music. I loved the glamour she used to portray too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377266822.236071.jpg

I dont find her body thisnpo, she has a very pearshape body, very strong thights, but she is a singer not a model. She has an ok body. And she has very pretty hair as well.

But I really do like her voice and songs.

^^ I was going to say that X)
I love her music not so much her body but oh well

Lana, what are you doing???

tumblr_m100whYVT81qboouyo1_250.gif
I bet she's livin' the life getting free clothes from hipster plus size brands ;)
(except it would be tragic for plus size shorts to ever be that length, so maybe not)

*swoons*
odd weird wonderful beautiful goddess
ugh I'm in love with her

She's shaped like a triangle, how hipster. You know your body is too big when it looks like that dead indian from Beetlejuice shrunk it. And dem bam bam legs. But I'm not gonna lie, I jam the fuck out of that summertime sadness remix. lmao