Lana Del Rey

she tries really hard to be the dellusional slowly moving grunge tumblrcrush type of girl but well.. it seems to work. :rolleyes:

i agree with you all, lying about plastic surgery isn't gonna make you more likable

AKA-Lizzy-Grant.jpg

Ok, I'm changing my tune slightly, I got her album for christmas and I literally cannot stop listening to it. I'm becomming slightly obsessed actually. Although I still stick by what I said about style....although I do love it.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, I'm changing my tune slightly, I got her album for christmas and I literally cannot stop listening to it. I'm becomming slightly obsessed actually. Although I still stick by what I said about style....although I do love it.

I do like her music, but all her songs sound the same to me, sort-of. I don't understand how people get obsessed over her like she's a musical genius.

I do like her music, but all her songs sound the same to me, sort-of. I don't understand how people get obsessed over her like she's a musical genius.

I don't think she's a musical genius, it's more that I rarely listen to chart music because I don't like a lot of it so it's the first proper new thing I've listened to in a while and it makes a change. When I said obsessed I mean i've got her songs in my head all day and it's all i've listened to for a week. :)

• Agree
I don't think she's a musical genius, it's more that I rarely listen to chart music because I don't like a lot of it so it's the first proper new thing I've listened to in a while and it makes a change. When I said obsessed I mean i've got her songs in my head all day and it's all i've listened to for a week. :)

Oh I wasn't talking about you when I said that! Haha. Same, I don't listen to chart music either but I was pleasantly suprised with Lana's music.

• Agree

:lol: Me too!

At first I saw how Tumblr loved her and thought it was just a new grunge singer hipsters loved who thinks she can model but then I actually listened to the album and I now it's stuck in my head. But not in the "Call Me Maybe" or Justin Bieber way, it's stuck beacause I actually like it. The songs are lovely to me, and I love her voice. :luv:

Interesting. I thought she would be very careful to maintain her image of the
perfect, mysterious diva. Why does she go out looking like a big dough piece in
a bikini for gogo dancers then? I always knew she's not skinny but I never
recognized she's a real pudge.

Dear Lana,

You make lovely music and I congratulate you for that. But please stop showing off the merchandise when it should be locked far far away under actual pieces of clothing.

Thank you.

Okay. Note of desperation is over. What is with the trashy outfits all of a sudden? The vibe she had before wasn't my favorite, but she made it work. Now she just looks like :wtf:

Oh my god, make all the whales cover up please!
Jesus, I only have one pair of eyes and I would like to be able to use them in the future.

Lana has turned into the picture-"perfect" representation of gluttony, laziness and horrible taste.
Please, lose some of that flab.

Honestly, I didn't know about her until watching the "Great Gatsby", heard the soundtrack and loved the song "Young and beautiful."

She looks dreadful with the weight gain, her body takes on a potato shape like Jennifer Lawrence.

Lana I have 3 words for you

Diet - Mountain Dew :nervous:

Someone gets it, don't worry. and that's a fantastic song. SO good.

I think she looks awful at this weight, but I can't say a negative thing about Lana - I adore everything about her.