Lana Del Rey

Apr 16, 2012
Love her music and style. I think she could lose a little bit, but her figure is still beautiful. She has a great shape!

lana-del-rey-new-york-times-style-2-500x591.jpg

LDR.png

lana-del-rey.jpeg

lana-del-rey-vogue-mario-testino-2-443x540.jpg

Lana+Del+Rey+Tops+T+Shirt+v7lhbKjCl7Sl.jpg

Lana%20Del%20Rey%20Cat_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg

lana_del_rey1.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-lana-del-rey-27489399-499-700.jpg

lana-del-rey-02-thumb-466x793-89523.jpg

Lana+Del+Rey+Hits+Letterman+Show+snP3AgC5VJul.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I love her music - it does annoy me a bit how she so "I haven't had any plastic surgery!!!!!!" when if you compare photos from when she was "Lizzie Grant" to now, it's quite obvious. Also, people's lip swell doesn't generally go halfway up your nose. ;) but that doesn't stop me liking her music :)

• Agree
I love her music but I really hate her lips, her plastic surgery is so obvious:(

I think she is really really pretty but those lips are killing me:(

Can't believe we haven't posted about her much earlier. She's beautiful and regardless of surgery, she looks fantastic.

I love her music - it does annoy me a bit how she so "I haven't had any plastic surgery!!!!!!" when if you compare photos from when she was "Lizzie Grant" to now, it's quite obvious. Also, people's lip swell doesn't generally go halfway up your nose. ;) but that doesn't stop me liking her music :)

This happended to me, I love her music but I do find it a bit fake to say she is all natural and also when she said she did all those cut out videos like video games....pfffff all that indie underground beginings was all a marketing strategy by her big record company.

I dont find her body thisnpo, she has a very pearshape body, very strong thights, but she is a singer not a model. She has an ok body. And she has very pretty hair as well.

But I really do like her voice and songs.

lana-del-rey-before-after.jpg

Lana has a sublime voice, like it's from a different era.

But why oh why can't celebs just admit to having surgery?! It's not taboo any more...everyone's at it! It annoys me almost as much as the "Oh no, I'm not on a strict diet, I'm just naturally this skinny" nonsense! :rolleyes:
Hell if I had a healthier bank balance I'd be getting rhinoplasty like a shot!

I really like her songs! I hate the fact that she can't sing live, maybe she IS talented, just really shy... IDK. I enjoy her voice with autotune, music videos and I find her beautiful, post and pre surgery (now she is more godess-y). I LOVE how she looks in "Carmen": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6K8Uq88BEQ
tumblr_m58ywjqiYE1rw226co1_500.gif

tumblr_m598xs9MdU1qhqnm1o1_500.png

tumblr_m592lqw2y71qf1bkjo1_500.jpg
oh, I like the fact that she cares bout her fans a lot

• Love
i love her music!! but her legs and middle are far too thick for thinspo. adore her style though! i still think she looks amazing :luv:

I am not really one of you - I don´t want to be VERY thin, so I love Lana´s body..and her aswell :)

I´m not that into Pop or top 10 music, but I really really love this girl and her music. She´s not model-skinny, but she looks a lot better than most celebs.
It´s the vintage 60ies style that I adore, and I think she has a very unconventional voice.

She is so perfect :luv: I listen to her music so much my boyfriend can sing along to her songs and he's not even a fan. I recently bought a long white lacey dress hoping to eventually look as good as her in it

i have nothing against her if she did have plastic surgery because it isn't excessive and it looks really nice :)

Not really a fan of her body, but I LOVE her music! :luv: and she is pretty :)

If anyone is interested, she is in the July issue of Vogue Japan, shot by Sean & Seng and styled by Johnny Blueeyes.
lana-japan-5.jpg
lana-rey1.jpg
Lana-del-Rey-Vogue-Japan-2012-3.jpg

fashnberry.com

• Love
lana-del-rey-before-after.jpg

Lana has a sublime voice, like it's from a different era.

But why oh why can't celebs just admit to having surgery?! It's not taboo any more...everyone's at it! It annoys me almost as much as the "Oh no, I'm not on a strict diet, I'm just naturally this skinny" nonsense! :rolleyes:
Hell if I had a healthier bank balance I'd be getting rhinoplasty like a shot!

agree agree agree! Everybody who has eyes can see that!

@thiniswin and @tiffanysgirl18 I don't think the issue is the plastic surgery generally (at least, it isn't with me nor I believe any of the other posters here) but rather the fact she refuses to own up to it. It's evident from current photos/videos/interactions alone to anyone with a keen eye and also comparisons between current and past photos. So, her saying "oh no, I just get pouty when I sing!" just reaks of ingenuinity and also makes her audience out for fools, as though the public wouldn't pick up on the blatant change.

So that's my issue with her. Not her cosmetic surgery generally. Not her music.

Last edited by a moderator: