Lana Del Rey

it sucks for her that she started out being so "glamorous" all of the time. because now she obviously given up and its just so disappointing seeing her in baseball caps and no-style clothing. she's gained a lot and apparently given up on trying to look presentable in general. :( sad because i find her beautiful but now i wouldnt even take a second look at her on the street.
lana-del-rey-has-a-strong-visual-identity-says-her-manager-21.jpg

lana-del-rey-has-a-strong-visual-identity-says-her-manager-17.jpg

lana-del-rey-has-a-strong-visual-identity-says-her-manager-04.jpg

Judging by her thighs in those pics it looks like she could have lost a little recently but I'm not so convinced.

Lana, what are you doing???

tumblr_m100whYVT81qboouyo1_250.gif

most appropriate gif.

For me, mostly in response to her clothing choices. I am by no means that stylish of a dresser, but if I was relatively rich and famous, I'd definitely not be wearing those clothes. :wtf:

She's pretty and all, but average body-wise and while I find her music to be interesting, I've heard she terrible live

most appropriate gif.

For me, mostly in response to her clothing choices. I am by no means that stylish of a dresser, but if I was relatively rich and famous, I'd definitely not be wearing those clothes. :wtf:

I completely agree. I'm sure she has decent money and she could afford beautiful clothing. But she dresses like how I did in 10th grade before I had a job and had just discovered thrift shopping :wtf: those were dark times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I didn't like her and... Still don't. I thought she had a semi-pretty face but she always came off as one of those 'real woman have curves' types to me, who is proud of their 'american thighs'

A few girls from the middle school attached to my school saw her nearby and took a picture with her.

HER. THIGHS.

I like her clothes, music, hair, and how even her skin looks, but those are all photos that could be retouched for all I know. Plus makeup artists exist, so good job to them. I don't find her face shape or body attractive at all. I'm built like her, and it's obvious if I'm at 125 lbs. I dislike my body, so maybe I'm subconsciously projecting it on her. Oops.

Focusing solely on her appearance, because as a musician she is flawless and I really don't care what musicians or actors or people like that look like as long as they as they produce meaningful considerate works of high quality (not as in budget but the other kind of high quality), from looking at these pictures she just looks like she has a skinny person inside her who is desperate to break free!!

A few girls from the middle school attached to my school saw her nearby and took a picture with her.

HER. THIGHS.

Her body is horrendous but I do like her hair colour/facially here. If she dropped all the weight, she could be such a knockout.

Her body is horrendous but I do like her hair colour/facially here. If she dropped all the weight, she could be such a knockout.

Completely agree! Not only is she talented she has the potential to be so beautiful as she has the face, hair, makeup, etc she just needs the skinny body to match! I know she can afford a trainer, gym membership, healthy food etc. It just kills me when people have all the money in the world and still don't manage to look presentable. Lately she hasn't been average to me she looks fat :disgusted: