• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kris Grikaite

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
IMG_1286.JPG
Avant Models
Height: 175 (I hope she gets a little taller)
80-60-87
IG: kris_grikaite

She has a 2017 Prada campaign and has recently walked for Prada, Celine, Dior and Paco Rabanne. The short cropped haircut is relatively new and I think it really suits her face. IMG_1287.JPG IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1296.JPG
And before the big chop:
IMG_1290.PNG
IMG_1291.JPG

Reactions: FashionThin

Artemis

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Height: 175
a stretch but we'll let it slide with that face
It's really awful being this height during shows :meh: even if she were really 175
with the push for androgyny, there's the need for that androgynous height of 180
She's only walked a few shows, I like her and her look, but I doubt she'll really break out in Paris with that height and those legs.

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I think her face isn't outstanding and she's always been one of my favorite Avant models, striking gaze and I mean, I can't point any facial flaw. This said, height and legs(!!) are a bit underwhelming. I also liked her better with longer hair.
Overall she remains gorgeous to me.

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I think her face isn't outstanding and she's always been one of my favorite Avant models, striking gaze and I mean, I can't point any facial flaw. This said, height and legs(!!) are a bit underwhelming. I also liked her better with longer hair.
Overall she remains gorgeous to me.
Obviously I meant "is", not "isn't"

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She's on the Vogue Russia May 2017 cover. I haven't found any of the editorial pics yet but I'm dying to see those too. I must admit, I often have to do a double take to tell the difference between Kris and Cara Taylor.
IMG_1779.JPG

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
in my opinion, she's one of the most facially beautiful models i've seen in a long time....especially of this new generation of runway/hf models. I saw her very briefly in NYC and was completely blown away, her skin is just like porcelain and her bone structure is flawless. Can't wait to see her future.

babyblue

Rookie
Reaction score
i think she is beyond stunning, i saw her at a concert i went to a few months ago in NYC and was instantly in awe of her beauty. she stood out amongst everyone in the crowd, seriously gorgeous. even more beautiful in person in my opinion. she was so effortless, i got the ultimate model off duty, low maintenance, "cool girl" vibe from her. :luv:IMG_7403.PNG IMG_7404.PNG tumblr_on0xuw6MIN1qi0el0o1_500.gif

longlegz

Worker Bee
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: espressoenthusiast