Kris Grikaite

longlegz

Super Star

To be frank, I didn't recognise her at first.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

sentier

Grand Dame
At Tom Ford..what is with her this season? She was in Milan but is really struggling with bookings

Reactions: 1 users

ghost

Grand Dame
what is with her this season? She was in Milan but is really struggling with bookings
I read on her tFS thread that she posted on her IG that she was measured during S/S 20 couture shows and was told that she'd have to lose to do FW.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

sentier

Grand Dame
I read on her tFS thread that she posted on her IG that she was measured during S/S 20 couture shows and was told that she'd have to lose to do FW.
Interesting, thanks! I find it bizarre given there are other models who look bigger to me. And hilarious that people think the Hadids meet the standard of a model when Kris has to lose.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
And hilarious that people think the Hadids meet the standard of a model when Kris has to lose.
Unfortunately for Kris, the difference between her and each Hadid is approximately 50 million followers. “Standard of a model” takes on a whole different meaning when you factor in Instagram followers.

• Agree

longlegz

Super Star

I absolutely adore her with no/minimal makeup, the way they do her for shows/shootings makes her look so much older. :(

• Agree

marshall

Rising Star
She has spoken rather eloquently against domestic abuse on her telegram channel (it’s not private so anyone can join). And shared her personal story, of how Grikaite is her mother’s surname because her grandmother had to save her mom, while she was pregnant, from Kris’s father who would physically abuse her. Kris’s mom was only 17 at the time.

This is a horrible thing to live through, and I am glad she raising awareness especially during a time of a crisis.

View attachment 75656

• Sad

Skinnybitch

Community Duchess
I saw Kris in Milan and I was so impressed by her beautiful face. She's very cute, cheerful and always smiles.

1gtY2hje7KY.jpgSfzC5J6CHVA.jpgC5LLpyPNNi4.jpgfpzGijWcHRY.jpgepJPQLAFGV8.jpgfl0r5DjJbHQ.jpg
UCPz0btIrV8.jpgFvh1UsMLujc.jpgQPhD2uvV6Xk.jpgnKdTOwfKdYc.jpg

• Love

Skinnybitch

Community Duchess
Her stories (13th June), I hope, that's just a joke.
Firstly, she asked for a contact of a good tattoo master.

Q: Are models allowed to have tattoos?
A: I'm allowed to do everything!

Pf7c2XDG0f8.jpg
Q: And was it allowed by your agency? Where do you want to have a tattoo?
A: I decided to retire from modeliing.

HOglRt3qlAE.jpg
Q: What did you make a decision to stop working as a model? What are you going to do now?
A: *the video when she's drawing*

Dvgmuu5294s.jpg
Q: Why did you decide to retire? You could become a big in the industry.
A: I don't have enough support.

YGLz4sqH0hY.jpg

Some old photos:

wHTRGcXK_o.jpg
backstage-defile-tom-ford-automne-hiver-2019-2020-new-york-coulisses-5.jpg.93ed531617fa6a74425...jpg
5876683be1bc7_kris_grikaite(4).jpg.d79e52bee66280fcaa88523896bddb29.jpg
HL-tjlwITAQ.jpg
dizkWYgGCWc.jpg
IUV2L9ese1c.jpg

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Sad

PattieBoyd

Super Star

There's a comment in english saying she said multiple times she was a lesbian, but almost all the replies are in russian. Does anyone know if that's true? I also read she had a trans boyfriend. I'm confused.

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users