Kris Grikaite

longlegz

Rising Star

To be frank, I didn't recognise her at first.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

sentier

Grand Dame
At Tom Ford..what is with her this season? She was in Milan but is really struggling with bookings

Reactions: 1 user

ghost

Grand Dame
what is with her this season? She was in Milan but is really struggling with bookings
I read on her tFS thread that she posted on her IG that she was measured during S/S 20 couture shows and was told that she'd have to lose to do FW.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

sentier

Grand Dame
I read on her tFS thread that she posted on her IG that she was measured during S/S 20 couture shows and was told that she'd have to lose to do FW.
Interesting, thanks! I find it bizarre given there are other models who look bigger to me. And hilarious that people think the Hadids meet the standard of a model when Kris has to lose.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Tinyportia

Community Duchess
And hilarious that people think the Hadids meet the standard of a model when Kris has to lose.
Unfortunately for Kris, the difference between her and each Hadid is approximately 50 million followers. “Standard of a model” takes on a whole different meaning when you factor in Instagram followers.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

longlegz

Rising Star

I absolutely adore her with no/minimal makeup, the way they do her for shows/shootings makes her look so much older. :(

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users