Kris Grikaite

Starbuck

Grand Dame
May 12, 2016
USA
IMG_1286.JPG

Avant Models
Height: 175 (I hope she gets a little taller)
80-60-87
IG: kris_grikaite

She has a 2017 Prada campaign and has recently walked for Prada, Celine, Dior and Paco Rabanne. The short cropped haircut is relatively new and I think it really suits her face.
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG

And before the big chop:
IMG_1290.PNG

IMG_1291.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Height: 175
a stretch but we'll let it slide with that face
It's really awful being this height during shows :meh: even if she were really 175
with the push for androgyny, there's the need for that androgynous height of 180
She's only walked a few shows, I like her and her look, but I doubt she'll really break out in Paris with that height and those legs.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
I think her face isn't outstanding and she's always been one of my favorite Avant models, striking gaze and I mean, I can't point any facial flaw. This said, height and legs(!!) are a bit underwhelming. I also liked her better with longer hair.
Overall she remains gorgeous to me.

I think her face isn't outstanding and she's always been one of my favorite Avant models, striking gaze and I mean, I can't point any facial flaw. This said, height and legs(!!) are a bit underwhelming. I also liked her better with longer hair.
Overall she remains gorgeous to me.
Obviously I meant "is", not "isn't"

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She's on the Vogue Russia May 2017 cover. I haven't found any of the editorial pics yet but I'm dying to see those too. I must admit, I often have to do a double take to tell the difference between Kris and Cara Taylor.
IMG_1779.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
in my opinion, she's one of the most facially beautiful models i've seen in a long time....especially of this new generation of runway/hf models. I saw her very briefly in NYC and was completely blown away, her skin is just like porcelain and her bone structure is flawless. Can't wait to see her future.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
i think she is beyond stunning, i saw her at a concert i went to a few months ago in NYC and was instantly in awe of her beauty. she stood out amongst everyone in the crowd, seriously gorgeous. even more beautiful in person in my opinion. she was so effortless, i got the ultimate model off duty, low maintenance, "cool girl" vibe from her. :luv:
IMG_7403.PNG
IMG_7404.PNG
tumblr_on0xuw6MIN1qi0el0o1_500.gif

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user