Kendall Jenner

'Kendall always decides last minute what she is walking in,” a source revealed to People in February 2018. “It depends on the money and how she is feeling.”

She clearly has no work ethic what so ever and no respect for the industry. Could they just... kick her out or something? Get rid of her? :headbang:

Good for the girls who get picked when she cancels but c'mon!!!!

She was never passionate about modeling and it never was for her. It was a role picked up for her in the family to make their show interesting.

Oh and I want that Vlada shirt! :spazrock:

Reactions: 1 user
7EE18580-8DDF-4812-B6A7-A1825289671E.jpeg

Notice how she never fully takes responsibility for her own actions. It’s always “tWisTed WOrds” or “i HAd nO IDea I woUldvE NeVer dOne iT” :mclap: I can totally see her now, crying in a kuwtk special about how she never would’ve said that if she would’ve known she was gonna get this response haha. Just admit you’re a spoiled little brat and go. Save yourself the embarrassment. Own it. I’m so here for all the backlash she’s recieved. Have fun this fashion month sweetie :kiss:
And tbh this is probably another publicity stunt since she’s so bland she needs to mix some controversy. She’s had one too many scandals recently.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

I wonder if she was trying to cultivate kindness a few weeks ago when her dog bit a child at a restaurant and she left before seeing if the kid was okay...

She’s so full of shit. She can’t even own her mistake, instead insists on saying she was misrepresented. It really shows how much she cares, she thinks she can write it off as someone else’s fault and everything will be okay. Literally no respect for anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if she was trying to cultivate kindness a few weeks ago when her dog bit a child at a restaurant and she left before seeing if the kid was okay...

She’s so full of shit. She can’t even own her mistake, instead insists on saying she was misrepresented. It really shows how much she cares, she thinks she can write it off as someone else’s fault and everything will be okay. Literally no respect for anyone.
For those curious about the dog thing.

For those curious about the dog thing.

She's a privileged brat. Having said that... if the dog was harnessed and leashed and, presumably, near Kendall, how & why did the child approach it? No mention was made of them having asked permission to pet it. I can't count the number of times I've had someone's brat come running at one of my dogs without anyone checking that it was okay... I once had a toddler chase my dog around, after repeatedly telling his mom to please make him stop (in two languages), he finally cornered my dog and got snapped at/bit (no skin was broken). Thankfully the owners of the establishment knew me, knew my dog, and witnessed the whole thing. Also how did she pay and leave while all of this was going on? It's not like she's some random, unknown, person. This reeks of drama for $... regardless though she absolutely should have stayed until everything was resolved.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She's a privileged brat. Having said that... if the dog was harnessed and leashed and, presumably, near Kendall, how & why did the child approach it? No mention was made of them having asked permission to pet it. I can't count the number of times I've had someone's brat come running at one of my dogs without anyone checking that it was okay... I once had a toddler chase my dog around, after repeatedly telling his mom to please make him stop (in two languages), he finally cornered my dog and got snapped at/bit (no skin was broken). Thankfully the owners of the establishment knew me, knew my dog, and witnessed the whole thing. Also how did she pay and leave while all of this was going on? It's not like she's some random, unknown, person. This reeks of drama for $... regardless though she absolutely should have stayed until everything was resolved.
They were dining in an alfresco area and the dog allegedly lunged at the child who was close by at the next table.

I’m Kendall’s case - people shouldn’t approach your dog without asking, but if your dog isn’t sociable and is capable of attacking someone you shouldn’t take it out into that environment. It’s crowded and noisy and any dog would be flustered there. She’s alluded many times to her dog being aggressive so really it was a dumb move.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I heard that the moment she steps in they stop attending the other models. She is first in line and spends never more than 20 minutes in a fitting and she never has to do rehearsals. She shows up late but that is ok because her hair and make up is done first. She can say whatever she wants because she is 'one of Karl's girls' or 'one of Anna's girls'. Kendalls and Gigis are paid the most, hence they get the first class treatment.

All this attention is probably going to land her even more jobs because the brand will get more attention again. The fashion industry has failed to find new 'rockstar models' or the new Kate or Naomi, so they rely on the rich kids turned models who already have the media coverage.

Today's beauty standard is big lips and hips. The flat chest and skinny doesn't sell on a magazine cover even if it still carries the clothes the best on a catwalk.

• Sad
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users
I heard that the moment she steps in they stop attending the other models. She is first in line and spends never more than 20 minutes in a fitting and she never has to do rehearsals. She shows up late but that is ok because her hair and make up is done first. She can say whatever she wants because she is 'one of Karl's girls' or 'one of Anna's girls'. Kendalls and Gigis are paid the most, hence they get the first class treatment.

All this attention is probably going to land her even more jobs because the brand will get more attention again. The fashion industry has failed to find new 'rockstar models' or the new Kate or Naomi, so they rely on the rich kids turned models who already have the media coverage.

Today's beauty standard is big lips and hips. The flat chest and skinny doesn't sell on a magazine cover even if it still carries the clothes the best on a catwalk.
Agreed. And I’ve heard this too - spoke to a friend yesterday, who went to fittings in Paris with her, they had been waiting for a long time and she just skipped the line when arriving (late) :headbang:
Well I know this isn’t new information, it just makes me so angry and I don’t understand why she wants to be that person either. It’s so disrespectful

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
They were dining in an alfresco area and the dog allegedly lunged at the child who was close by at the next table.

I’m Kendall’s case - people shouldn’t approach your dog without asking, but if your dog isn’t sociable and is capable of attacking someone you shouldn’t take it out into that environment. It’s crowded and noisy and any dog would be flustered there. She’s alluded many times to her dog being aggressive so really it was a dumb move.

Thanks for the clarification. The article didn't give much context. I agree that if her dog is reactive to crowds/strangers she shouldn't have had it in that environment. Which also explains her hasty exit. Again privileged brat.

Reactions: 2 users

I completely agree with this as I actually do have a dog who is aggressive towards strangers. He is only 20 lbs and fluffy so everyone approaches him without asking and it’s incredibly stressful. That being said I never really take him to loud public places such as a restaurant and if I do have to take him out with me i sit or walk far away from other’s and if people go near me I ask them not to pet my dog as he’s unfriendly.
I do only sympathize with her because a lot of people pet the dog regardless of my warnings or attempts to keep him away as everyone assumes all dogs are friendly - especially stereotypically cute ones

One of them told me she put them out in her drink because she didn't want to get arrested for putting them out where she really wanted to: her face.
Well, I mean, this:
3E8D8D0E-056B-4581-B1A1-861707634909.jpeg

Is still cuter than this:

597A77C0-94FB-4090-AB0A-B04D09CB9975.jpeg

• Agree
Is anyone else dying to see photos of the next modelling event she does with some of these (amazing, hardworking, iconic) women who have publicly responded to her shitty words? I can't WAIT to watch her cry on tv again because she messed up and her mum didn't step in fast enough to prevent others from finding out how entitled and out of touch she is. This whole situation has left such an angry feeling in me, and worst of all she throws up her shield of "I have anxiety" because she thinks then nobody is allowed to say anything. "No, I don't work more because anxiety! No, I turn up late because anxiety! No, I only pick the highest paying and easiest jobs because anxiety!" let me take a second to evoke the old SG spirit of bitchiness here... bitch if you have anxiety, you need to start treating it, you need to stop using it as an excuse and you need to probably just accept that this isn't the industry for you. Before I get hate for this, I also have anxiety and other mental health issues, and I not only treat this regardless of how much it costs me (which is a lot, because I am not a millionaire like Kendall) but I know my triggers and I avoid them. Flying is a big anxiety trigger for me, yet sometimes I imagine being an air hostess and how glamorous it would be to see so many beautiful locations and be paid well for it. But guess which bitch isn't applying for that job because she ultimately knows she's not suited for it!? This bitch right here!
Kendall has no reason to even be doing this job. She is not good at it, she does not LOOK good, nobody in the industry likes her, she is taking work from girls who need and DESERVE the work, and she talks like working is making her miserable! Then quit, Kendall, and literally everyone will be happier!

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
She somehow got the privilege to be selective about what shows to do
If she was so selective,
why she didn't choose Prada ? Right. Their team didn't want her. :sneaky: Too bad when you're selective, but can't walk Prada or Vuitton ...

I’m so here for all the backlash she’s recieved. Have fun this fashion month sweetie :kiss:
Wait, whole fashion month ?!? Isn't that too much shows for her to do ?! ;)
She definitely gave us a lot of gossip material for this month.

• Funny
I agree that if her dog is reactive to crowds/strangers she shouldn't have had it in that environment. Which also explains her hasty exit. Again privileged brat.

She's probably never taken care of it and doesn't know its personality :)

• Agree