Kendall Jenner

And the backlash continues..
Kendall Jenner Infuriates the Modeling Community
IMG_3486.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Also love that the accompanying photo captures her with a particularly grossly entitled expression on her face and looking about as far from "starving model" as it's possible to look in a magazine with those fleshy shoulders and sloppy boobs. It's such an appropriate photo to accompany such a ghastly caption, +10.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Daria Strokous also commented in her insta story.

Her wording is really bad, and I completely understand why "those girls" are upset. It's a Let Them Eat Cake kind of move. Goes to show she really isn't the smartest cookie, who knew.

However, I really do take issue with how people (here and elsewhere) talk about her anxiety. I know Kendall is an easy target, especially with quotes like that, but as somebody who has suffered from anxiety, I feel hurt and belittled by comments like "I just sucked it up." It's great if you can, really. I congratulate everybody who is able to lead a more or less normal life despite of anxiety. I've been doing that myself for the longest time, and I tend to throw myself into new (anxiety-related) challenges instead of running away from them, but I also know how fucking exhausting this can be, and I have the fullest sympathy and empathy for everybody who just isn't able, or willing, to endure three panic attacks a day.
More generally speaking, I find it a bit disrespectful to judge the severity of (mental) illnesses from the outside. We simply don't know, but we do know that she's under the public eye A LOT more than most of us can even begin to immagine, and it's not very surprising this has worsened her anxiety over the years. Sure, she doesn't have to be a public persona, but frankly, she's been quite private recently, almost disappeared for Kardashian standards. And we all know that's not something a Kardashian does unless it's really serious.

Maybe leave the anxiety part out of your rants, is all.

Yes but even if she does suffer from crippling anxiety, she can choose to opt out of her chosen career and not have to worry about how to make ends meet. She can also seek any and all treatment that money can buy.
Imagine the girls who are suffering mental illness and still having to walk over 30 shows to make ends meet and not be able to just roll over and go back to sleep because you're assured of your job stability/source of income/relevance in a highly labile career . Imagine doing all of that and not having the resources/financial means to seek treatment because getting paid means bills/family priorities come first.
I have sympathy for those suffering from mental illness but for Kendall's glaring lack of self-awareness..? Ehh..Not so much. She can suffer from mental illness and not be disparaging of others. She's intensely myopic about the privileged perch she enjoys and obviously buys into her own hype.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I've found this girl's attitude repugnant from childhood. This just goes to demonstrate the kind of stupidity that spews from her vile family's mouths now that they aren't occupied paying the traditional dues for exposure... :cumshot:

Reactions: 1 users
7F1E2C3F-B89A-46B7-B7E7-89B5F7F36CD6.jpeg
Vlada made this shirt last night and is now wearing it :lol: oh how I love her

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users
They tried.... by attempting to spin her comments into a "compliment" to other models...:bs: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-girls-instagram-love-magazine-a8501001.html

That whole response is an embarrassment.
Jenner has not directly apologised for her remarks

would’ve been a great start?

“Kendall always decides last minute what she is walking in,” a source revealed to People in February 2018. “It depends on the money and how she is feeling.”

Well that proves everyone wrong.. no entitlement evident in that at all.

• WTF
Reactions: 3 users

I call complete bullshit... why didn't she clarify this immediately after the interview was posted if she believes she was "misrepresented"??? And is she really pretending that her experience as a model is the same as someone who WASN'T already rich and famous???

Honestly the real confusing part out of all of this is that LOVE decided to publish that interview in the first place, especially for their anniversary edition, considering that their whole magazine revolves around featuring models, most of whom DO work hard. What does Kendall Jenner's bitching about modeling being too much work have to do with their magazine????:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Honestly the real confusing part out of all of this is that LOVE decided to publish that interview in the first place, especially for their anniversary edition, considering that their whole magazine revolves around featuring models, most of whom DO work hard. What does Kendall Jenner's bitching about modeling being too much work have to do with their magazine????:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You mean this LOVE magazine?

555e552fae616f2e5558a97cba61455d.jpg

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users

It appears as if she likes to infinitely place blame on her team/how she was misrepresented/words twisted etc. Fool me once. Her behaviour and repeated petulance is abhorrent and I can't believe the public keeps falling for her shit.
Rather than owning up to her sheltered up bringing and her disrespect. This reeks of the weak expanation for the Pepsi fiasco/Biggie & Tupac tees - half-hearted, infantile and lacking in truly owning up to her words. To me, so much respect would be gained if she actually acknowdleged that her work ethic was thrown on its head because she hails from a sheltered upbringing. I honestly couldn't dislike a member of that family/famous person more than her.

• Agree
This is practically already a no-brainer, but as written in the article someone posted here earlier

''Kendall always decides last minute what she is walking in,” a source revealed to People in February 2018. “It depends on the money and how she is feeling.”

She clearly has no work ethic what so ever and no respect for the industry. Could they just... kick her out or something? Get rid of her? :headbang:

• Agree