Kendall Jenner

Right like now I’m starting to think she did some bitchy shit backstage that caused it.

She acts like she’s the first and only person in the world with anxiety. I had an anxiety attack before I walked a show once like literally I was the next person and I kept it as lowkey as possible because I was just blessed to even be there. I wish someone can just rip her career away she doesn’t deserve it in any shape or form she did not work for it. I’m mad for how mad I am at this shit but UGH a modeling career is no walk in the park and then to see this while hard working girls face so much bullshit while she gets home after one of her “hand picked” shows in a horse carriage (with her complaining in it) is infuriating :rant:rant over haha

Exactly! I have had panic attacks and near meltdowns on multiple occasions before hitting the stage or set or whatever.. I sucked it up, powered through, and did what I was paid (or not) to because I chose to be there... and plenty of "those girls" dont feel like they have a choice. Quit your bitching, go home, and stay there.... because you can. Which is a lot more choice than most of "those girls" have.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Luma Grothe responded :inluv:

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
And I am sure this attitude of hers is why those girls were *allegedly* putting their cigarettes out in her drink at a show a few years ago.

She can’t even pretend to have respect for her peers. She was reluctantly let into and industry that she now feels above and thinks she can trash those who actually worked for their careers. What an egotistical bitch.

I’m not even a model and I want to put my cigarette out in her drink. What an entitled bitch.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
BCFA109F-3736-4957-908C-0594EC22A573.jpeg
Marine Deleeuw reacting. I really wonder are the Kardashian-Jenners going to ignore this or at least apologize.

Reactions: 1 users
Daria Strokous also commented in her insta story.

Her wording is really bad, and I completely understand why "those girls" are upset. It's a Let Them Eat Cake kind of move. Goes to show she really isn't the smartest cookie, who knew.

However, I really do take issue with how people (here and elsewhere) talk about her anxiety. I know Kendall is an easy target, especially with quotes like that, but as somebody who has suffered from anxiety, I feel hurt and belittled by comments like "I just sucked it up." It's great if you can, really. I congratulate everybody who is able to lead a more or less normal life despite of anxiety. I've been doing that myself for the longest time, and I tend to throw myself into new (anxiety-related) challenges instead of running away from them, but I also know how fucking exhausting this can be, and I have the fullest sympathy and empathy for everybody who just isn't able, or willing, to endure three panic attacks a day.
More generally speaking, I find it a bit disrespectful to judge the severity of (mental) illnesses from the outside. We simply don't know, but we do know that she's under the public eye A LOT more than most of us can even begin to immagine, and it's not very surprising this has worsened her anxiety over the years. Sure, she doesn't have to be a public persona, but frankly, she's been quite private recently, almost disappeared for Kardashian standards. And we all know that's not something a Kardashian does unless it's really serious.

Maybe leave the anxiety part out of your rants, is all.

watch her turn the backlash into some sob story feature on kuwtk... oh her life is SO hard

i’m living for all these real models kicking off at her rn. with fashion week a mere few days off, i can’t imagine backstage is gonna be fun with her around. that’s if she shows up (let’s pray she doesn’t)

watch her turn the backlash into some sob story feature on kuwtk... oh her life is SO hard

i’m living for all these real models kicking off at her rn. with fashion week a mere few days off, i can’t imagine backstage is gonna be fun with her around. that’s if she shows up (let’s pray she doesn’t)
Can you imagine those prompted tears and her crying to the cameras ‘those mean models bullied me for no reason at all, probably just because they’re cruel and jealous that I’m successful’ while simultaneously ignoring that she trashed them and essentially proved to everyone she’s an entitled, egotistical brat who does not deserve the career she has.

It seems like she wants to belittle others but make herself the victim at the same time to prevent kickback.

Iman was right when she said d-listers ruin fashion for the real models.

Reactions: 1 user
Never intended to spam this thread but I found Daria's story and it honestly deserves to be preserved here for its historical and cultural significance

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Oh Kendall, these are some pretty bold words coming from someone's whose then-pregnant non-model sister has one shoot with Nick Knight that squashes your entire runway and editorial portfolio. Sad!

Her piss-poor phrasing and lack of awareness about the matter is a testament to the fact that she has no idea what a model's life is like. Pretty sure no respectable, hard-working model would ever speak like that about fellow models. And besides, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you have the privilege to choose to walk in any show you want, and you choose Michael Kors :spitlaugh: This whole situation is so embarrassing.

Michael+Kors+Collection+Fall+2017+Runway+Show+aG_qX6s96Zux.jpg

• Agree
  • Funny
D471A253-DF79-4EFA-B038-3537479E48FC.jpeg

I am so happy that Vlada spoke out. So much respect for her, also the fact that she holds the record for having walked the most shows in one season and not just 30 or whatever Kendall think is too much to handle :jackoff:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

And to top it off, look at those thighs :meh:
The gap is as small as the amount of work this ingrate had to invest to be where she is today (a.k.a inexistant).

The fact that she whines baffles me.

• Funny
Ugh, Jesus, I despise Kendall and the interchangeable Hadid/Jenner mess but also glad that her utter lack of any semblance of tact provided for an opportunity for actual, genuine, hardworking models to take a public stand against her. :twisted:

giphy-downsized.gif

• Agree
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 17 users
So so glad so many models are speaking up about it and putting her in her place finally, I bet the following to this situation will be a Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode where Kendall starts whining and saying Love Magazine misquoted her and saying more lies and excuses :yawn:

• Agree