Kendall Jenner

Kendall%20Jenner-20121102-20.jpg

tumblr_mltyx5aF021rs6ibwo1_500.jpg

5fa52b39-bd9c-4ba3-86f4-5680dc658527_kendall-jenner-skinny-thin-weight-diet-size-victorias-secret-model-angel.jpg

Kendall%20Jenner%20in%20jeans-02-560x840.jpg

INFphoto_2262165.jpg

1aa6d040-f231-400d-8c01-50ac1173b4cd_kendall-jenner-flat-stomach-skinny-instagram.jpg

Kylie+Kendall+Jenner+Out+Friends+9RokwlxVXyBl.jpg

reg_634.kend.2.lc.091511.jpg

kendall-jenner-too-skinny-photograph.jpg

I'm sorry I just cannot stand her. Her face is so mediocre, borderline ugly in some photos, and yes her body is slim, but it is in no way model skinny. Her hips are huge. And considering she'd like to so desperately be a model, that's disappointing. She's so privileged too; I just can't stand the Kardashian attitude: "The world is our playground." She's nearly 18 years old and her daily tasks include updating her Instagram and Twitter and going shopping. She probably wouldn't even have a contract were it not for her tyrant mother.

she's not as much thinspiration as much as god-i-wish-i-had-those-long-legs-spiration

and yes her body is slim, but it is in no way model skinny. Her hips are huge.

She's skinnier than quite a few models nowadays :meh::nopity:

tumblr_mcxy5z3ygv1rje2rzo1_500.jpg

1aa6d040-f231-400d-8c01-50ac1173b4cd_kendall-jenner-flat-stomach-skinny-instagram.jpg

One thing that pisses me off about her though, is that she takes modeling for granted. I remember watching one episode of keeping up with the kardashians (or whatever) and her sister paid for lessons with this runway coach and Kendall kept fooling around and acting like a 7 year old.

I'm sorry I just cannot stand her. Her face is so mediocre, borderline ugly in some photos, and yes her body is slim, but it is in no way model skinny. Her hips are huge. And considering she'd like to so desperately be a model, that's disappointing. She's so privileged too; I just can't stand the Kardashian attitude: "The world is our playground." She's nearly 18 years old and her daily tasks include updating her Instagram and Twitter and going shopping. She probably wouldn't even have a contract were it not for her tyrant mother.

Candice has bigger hips than her and she's a model....it's about body shapes. You can be extremely skinny and have big hips, the same as being fat and have narrow hips...

Candice has bigger hips than her and she's a model....it's about body shapes. You can be extremely skinny and have big hips, the same as being fat and have narrow hips...

Candice is also incredibly beautiful and hot - something Kendall's not. Candice is also a Victoria's Secret Angel, so she's supposed to be a bit thicker than runway models. Sorry, Kendall is just ugly and unimpressive to me.

She is by far the best Kardashian even though she is a Jenner but you get what I mean haha

Her body may look good and slim but her face is just boring. I mean, sure, it's nice that she keeps herself in shape but that doesn't mean she is beautiful.

I think she's a cute girl, if I saw her in public I'm sure I would find her striking but as a model, I admit, she's average.

But I do love a tall girl who will rock 6 inch heels. I wish I had that confidence when I was her age, and I was only 5'10"

she is everything kim and khloe aspire to be.

:lol:

I think she's a cute girl, if I saw her in public I'm sure I would find her striking but as a model, I admit, she's average.

This. When she's in some photos by herself I think, wow. But then I see her on a runway or next to a model (not counting Ambrosio) and IMO, it just doesn't work somehow...

But I do love a tall girl who will rock 6 inch heels. I wish I had that confidence when I was her age, and I was only 5'10"

I just wish I was 5' 10" !!! :luv:

I just wish I was 5' 10" !!! :luv:

LOL, it's great now (except it's hard to find a 6'4" man... I'm sort of a heightist when it comes to dating) but it was rough when I was the tallest girl (almost the tallest PERSON) in 8th grade. I remember looking in the mirror and saying to myself "Stop. Growing." Now even if I don't have the nose of a model, at least I have the height (or so my mama tells me ;)).

LOL, it's great now (except it's hard to find a 6'4" man... I'm sort of a heightist when it comes to dating) but it was rough when I was the tallest girl (almost the tallest PERSON) in 8th grade. I remember looking in the mirror and saying to myself "Stop. Growing." Now even if I don't have the nose of a model, at least I have the height (or so my mama tells me ;)).

I will now live vicariously through you :cool:

Even though I'd have probably jump to give you one of these in real life, here you go: :highfive:

I don't find her beautiful at all. Sure, she has quite a nice body, but her face looks a bit like a pug face and she just lacks elegance in her features. She's pretty, but for me being beautiful is more about refinement or delicacy some people have (Vlada, Gemma, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, etc). She just lacks it.

im so jealous that she still has that round butt even though she's thin. I'm sure most of you disagree, but I've always had such a flat butt, especially when I'm at my skinniest. I think seeing her fat yo-yo weight sisters her whole life might encourage her to stay thin past her teens?