Kendall Jenner

I think she looks a lot skinnier than she actually is because she is constantly surrounded by fat people a.k.a. her family. If she stood next to a bunch of normal sized people, she would just look average.

I think she looks a lot skinnier than she actually is because she is constantly surrounded by fat people a.k.a. her family. If she stood next to a bunch of normal sized people, she would just look average.

Her younger sister is normal sized and she still looks skinny next to her...

article-2252873-16A44288000005DC-93_634x885.jpg

article-2252873-16A446FE000005DC-538_634x919.jpg

recent bikini pic

Attachments

• reg_634.KJenners.mh.070312.jpg
    reg_634.KJenners.mh.070312.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 323
Kendall looks a bit thicker to me in that recent photo, anyone else? :hmm:
And is it me or does Kylie look really uncomfortable and self-conscious in that photo?

Kendall looks a bit thicker to me in that recent photo, anyone else? :hmm:
And is it me or does Kylie look really uncomfortable and self-conscious in that photo?

She's trying quite hard to strike the 'curvy' pose. :hmm:

Kendall Jenner

Really sorry if there's already a post on this...I did search but couldn't find!! :(

She's one of the younger models, born in 95 - child of Kris and Bruce Jenner (Kardashians) if anybody doesn't recognise her.
I've watched her from season 1 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and she's gone from a tiny young girl and just grown into an amazing tall and beautiful young woman.

Her legs are so long and she has a lovely bone structure, she's really good thinspo for me - I don't know about you! :):)

p.s she must have got the good genes from her father, because the other Kardashians seem to be short and wobble! :nervous:

2eqf6s5.jpg

2urpkbd.jpg

200tv2s.jpg

152i5h0.jpg

2iwabt0.png

Yeah, there's a thread about her.

Nothing about her says model to me, except for the fact that she's long and lean. I do like her body, sort of, but I don't think she's beautiful (or even pretty, tbh). I wouldn't call her ugly, just very average, face-wise.
She's just another celebrity model.

dont know which country's edition

2tjSKMA.png

at an amazing photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar... shooting the cover and an inside spread! So so excited
instagram/kendalljenner

Is it just me or would her arguments with her half-sisters be funny as hell?
"Screw you Kim, you're just jealous cause i'm thinner than you!"
"Shut up, at least I look like a REAL woman with curves!"
"If by curves you mean plastic surgery and cellulite then sure."

I actually think she's really pretty and has a pretty good body. And she's young so think what she could be like in a few years if she used all that potential properly!