Kendall Jenner

This. Please, God, no. If there's any justice in the world NOT THIS, especially not a Kartrashian - half or otherwise. If VS go that route purely for the hype it would create, I fully expect they'll sign Justin Bieber to walk for them as well soon after

:lol: Well he IS slimmer than most of their current models

I think she has a wonderful body.

I find it a bit odd that that her face is so round and almost doen't go with the rest of her skinny physique.

I also wonder if she will get a bit more womanly as she gets older? She has a really slender beautiful frame, but I usually admire a bit more in the hip / chest area.

If she fills out a bit more but stays the same weight, and her face gets a bit more slender, I think she would look phenomenal.
She actually has big hips and it also seems she's naturally flat chested...

May 28, 2013

article-2332750-1A0CC31E000005DC-705_634x926.jpg

article-2332750-1A0CC290000005DC-75_634x918.jpg

article-2332750-1A0CC687000005DC-799_306x794.jpg

never thought a kardashian could be actually skinny :lol:

best back handed compliment I've ever given, praise me :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
there are new pictures up of her on dailymail (dunno how to insert them):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2334264/Kendall-Jenner-17-looks-cute-romper-suit-treats-spa-day.html

She has definitely gained, especially in her thighs. For comparison, there are earlier pics of her also included in the article if you scroll down and you can see the difference even more clearly. Her legs looked so long and lovely in the yellow dress pic!

Pictures below, I for one do not think Kendall has gained, most legs will look slightly larger when wearing flat shoes and the yellow dress covers the largest part of her upper thighs anyway.

article-2334264-1A1765D0000005DC-967_306x623.jpg
article-2334264-1A1765E4000005DC-916_306x623.jpg

Sad... she has a serious set of cankles and her thighs are almost touching.
If I had that much of reverse thinspo in my owm family, I´d make sure i make the best of it.

Pictures below, I for one do not think Kendall has gained, most legs will look slightly larger when wearing flat shoes and the yellow dress covers the largest part of her upper thighs anyway.

article-2334264-1A1765D0000005DC-967_306x623.jpg
article-2334264-1A1765E4000005DC-916_306x623.jpg

Her torso is till very slim but her legs appear no where as skinny as they are in pervious pics of her in leggings, but your right, the shoes and outfit may have something to do with it. This picture is just so different, she doesn't look very modelesque here

She's never looked modelesque. That said, I don't think she's gained, I think it's just a different outfit.

wtf is that jumpsuit. it looks like it about 10 years old from target and has been used as a rag for the last 5. they have cheapest style and try to look fashionable by chucking on some hideous and ridiculously expensive piece.

on the upside, she did get all the half decent genes of the family from the neck down (i think her face looks like a pug)

they have cheapest style and try to look fashionable by chucking on some hideous and ridiculously expensive piece.

Valley-trash valley-trash valley-trash. And they will never not be.

They're the living embodiment of money not being able to buy class or style :superpuke:

Reactions: 1 user
:meh: I am not impressed. I would have said she looks great & much better than the Kardashians, if she was 25; however, she is ONLY 16, but has a body and a face of much much older person. I wonder how'd she look once she hits post-adolescent years & loses that "make-up by God" face along with her fast "teenage" metabolism.

:meh: I am not impressed. I would have said she looks great & much better than the Kardashians, if she was 25; however, she is ONLY 16, but has a body and a face of much much older person. I wonder how'd she look once she hits post-adolescent years & loses that "make-up by God" face along with her fast "teenage" metabolism.

She looks in her early 20s, that's right...

Kim (and everyone else in the family) must fucking haaate her :lol:
By far the tallest, by far the skinniest - did she take all the half-decent genes in the family?

Kim (and everyone else in the family) must fucking haaate her :lol:
By far the tallest, by far the skinniest - did she take all the half-decent genes in the family?

There was actually an extracted clip on thedailymail from their obnoxious show where Kim was filming her in a bikini tanning by the pool and said how much she hated her "for being tall". Khloe replied "Yeah right, the being tall is why you hate her" :lol:
Also, I think she's totally her father's daughter genes-wise.

There was actually an extracted clip on thedailymail from their obnoxious show where Kim was filming her in a bikini tanning by the pool and said how much she hated her "for being tall". Khloe replied "Yeah right, the being tall is why you hate her" :lol:
Also, I think she's totally her father's daughter genes-wise.

Oh it got so awkward after that! she just turned it off :lol: