Kendall Jenner

she's slouching.

oh come on, she is hardly "slouching" enough to make her the same height as Gigi with her 3 inch heels.

its not a big deal, i never expected her to be 5'10 it's just kind of a big stretch for her agency to be saying.

you can see from other pics of her from that day, that she is the same height as Gigi standing side by side.

also, did not realize this was the kendall jenner appreciation thread. MY BAD.

Reactions: 4 users
:nod::nod::nod: was only referring to Kendall

I don't pay enough attention to them, so sometimes they blend together into one big blur of lard and trash.

But thanks for pointing out that Kylie is chunky...I had no idea from the past 70 pages full of pictures. This post has truly enlightened me and shown me the way

I don't pay enough attention to you to care if I interrupted your Kartrashian worship.

Reactions: 4 users
oh come on, she is hardly "slouching" enough to make her the same height as Gigi with her 3 inch heels.

its not a big deal, i never expected her to be 5'10 it's just kind of a big stretch for her agency to be saying.

you can see from other pics of her from that day, that she is the same height as Gigi standing side by side.

also, did not realize this was the kendall jenner appreciation thread. MY BAD.

I don't pay enough attention to them, so sometimes they blend together into one big blur of lard and trash.

I don't pay enough attention to you to care if I interrupted your Kartrashian worship.

I mean, yea. That's why I thank you for enlightening me. I am clearly so far up the Kardashian's asshole that it's blinded me. :mclap:
I know see that not thinking Kendall is a cow makes me the whole family's number one fan lol

Reactions: 1 users
34D58D0B00000578-0-image-a-83_1464817135955.jpg
This is tripping me out. How are they the same height in both pictures? Both side by side but 2nd pic, the Kardashian is wearing low heeled boots? :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
This is tripping me out. How are they the same height in both pictures? Both side by side but 2nd pic, the Kardashian is wearing low heeled boots? :wtf:
In the picture where Gigi is wearing the really awful tie dye shirt she has on platform sneakers, and looks visibly taller than Kendall in other pics from that day

Thank you for saying this. Kendall and the Hadids might not be thinspos but they certainly aren't fat, and it's silly to say that someone with an 18-19 or even 20 BMI is a cow.
Kendall is so f boring I wouldn't like her even if she got SG skinny, but her body and height are the only thing that are model 'worthy', let's be honest lol. And at least she has a nice leg shape unlike the Hadids.....

Reactions: 3 users
kylie-jenner-dolmio-meme-628.PNG.jpeg
ZPdBtjA.png

I know these are memes & are a bit off topic, but I had to post these because I am in actual disbelief.
She looks so weathered, like a 40 year old who has undergone a few too many cheap surgeries.
I cannot believe she is younger than me...

Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 12072 View attachment 12073

I know these are memes & are a bit off topic, but I had to post these because I am in actual disbelief.
She looks so weathered, like a 40 year old who has undergone a few too many cheap surgeries.
I cannot believe she is younger than me...

We're the same age and what the fuck. She's supposed to look like a very very young adult instead of a duck. She used to look so lovely (I've never liked kendall's face but i used to think Kylie was beautiful) and now she's just ruined her face and body at 18 instead of embracing her natural beauty and her youth. What a shame.

Man, I am so jealous of their money... that's all I can think about when I see them tbh. How much money is spent on tacky clothes when they could be purchasing beautiful things...

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

....and to think that Kylie is only 18. I can't fathom how disgusting she will look when she gets to Kim's age :seeya: