Kendall Jenner

tumblr_o7vaaahRmZ1shqrq2o1_500.jpg

Talk about thunder thighs... :hibye:
And thunder calves for that matter

34D58D0B00000578-0-image-a-83_1464817135955.jpg

She is genuinely looking more and more like Kim.

Is that Gigi next to her? She looks even worse. What are they wearing? :superpuke:

If these are the idols of today's youth, I think I might lose my faith in humanity (not that there was much of it left anyway, but still ...).

Reactions: 1 user
Is that Gigi next to her? She looks even worse. What are they wearing? :superpuke:

If these are the idols of today's youth, I think I might lose my faith in humanity (not that there was much of it left anyway, but still ...).

Yep, that's Gigi. Sadly I think to the general public, being able to walk a runway with no talent beyond shovelling copious amounts of fast food down one's throat is an achievement worthy of envy. Looking up to someone who actually worked for what they have in life would make it harder to justify remaining lazy and average.

how is it that Kendall is wearing high heels ( I saw the shoes from the back/side in other photos) and she is still the same height as Gigi who is wearing sneakers? 5'10 my ass

Probably because they are not standing side by side and she is behind Gigi?

Reactions: 2 users
I should have shared this photo of them side by side to clarify my question:

View attachment 11998

she's slouching.

i find it how to differentiate when she only fluctuates between fat as a cow vs. plain fat

Oh come on now. She's really not fat. She probably has an 18/19 BMI. I get that everyone hates her on principle here, but she'd be a fine commercial/catalogue model. She's skinnier than most of the models from the 80s. So she's not SG skinny, but she's a fine teeny bopper role mode. This post just makes the forum look ignorant.

These pics have me cracking up tho. She's always third wheeling it (same, honestly)
3rd.jpg
3rd.png
33.jpg
third.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Oh come on now. She's really not fat. She probably has an 18/19 BMI. I get that everyone hates her on principle here, but she'd be a fine commercial/catalogue model. She's skinnier than most of the models from the 80s. So she's not SG skinny, but she's a fine teeny bopper role mode. This post just makes the forum look ignorant.

Thank you for saying this. Kendall and the Hadids might not be thinspos but they certainly aren't fat, and it's silly to say that someone with an 18-19 or even 20 BMI is a cow.

Reactions: 14 users
Thank you for saying this. Kendall and the Hadids might not be thinspos but they certainly aren't fat, and it's silly to say that someone with an 18-19 or even 20 BMI is a cow.
I'm not a huge fan of her but I think body wise she represents something attainable to most young girls. Her BMI is probably considered 'healthy' and she puts Kim to shame on looks and class.....but then again, most everyone does that.

I'm sure her weight does fluctuate +- 5 or 10 pounds but she wears a lot of different outfits (and a lot of unflattering and odd ones ...) which probably affects how her thighs look

I wouldn't call her a fat cow because that's like Kate Upton level to me; to me she fluctuates between skinny fat, average, and chunky. Her slimmest recently was at the VS show I think, I remember she had nice hipbones and legs for her there and that would be a good body to maintain as just a commercial/teeny bopper model

Yip, not fat at all :whistling:

image-jpeg.12010
Well I find that kylie has kim's body which is fat but kendall's far slimmer than kylie isn't she? (Correct anyone if i'm wrong but this isn't kendall in the picture)
That's Kylie lol

:nod::nod::nod: was only referring to Kendall

But thanks for pointing out that Kylie is chunky...I had no idea from the past 70 pages full of pictures. This post has truly enlightened me and shown me the way

Reactions: 1 users