Kendall Jenner

I seriously don't understand how her hair is not dead by now with all these color changes
rs_634x1024-151130144141-634-kylie-jenner-green-hair-lip-.ls.113015.jpg

Kylie-Jenner-Blue-Hair.png

kylie-jenner-pink.jpg

red-main_2802853a.jpg

I seriously don't understand how her hair is not dead by now with all these color changes
rs_634x1024-151130144141-634-kylie-jenner-green-hair-lip-.ls.113015.jpg

Kylie-Jenner-Blue-Hair.png

kylie-jenner-pink.jpg
I'm blonde and when I had colours like that it was stressful enough on my hair, I'd imagine it would be a lot worse for someone with her naturally dark colour. I literally have no clue as to how her hair isn't dead a/f, she must pay for some reallyyyyy good product.

Also WHAT THE FUCK is going on in the pink hair picture. Her arms are terrifying; as is the dress, her lips and her fat face. Who lets her leave her go out in public like this, it's fucking awful.

a lot of them are wigs. She owns a wig line so she wears them a lot.

And the green just looks like hair paint

Reactions: 1 user
We're going back to the 90s/early 2000 trends....I'm scared
That is really what she's trying to do here! A few weeks ago it was the Von Dutch hats/jacket which I swear no one has publicly worn in over a decade. Everyone is asking "what?" but the more important question is "why?"!!! These fashion revivals need to be stopped and left behind in the 2000s pop culture trash pile.
Kylie-Jenner-Von-Dutch-2.jpg
Kylie-Jenner-Von-Dutch-1.jpg
Kylie-Jenner-Von-Dutch-3.jpg
Kylie-Jenner-Von-Dutch-4.jpg

The tragic thing is that Kylie picks out all those despicable clothes in an effort to be 'hipster' or the like and yet she steals an outfit from someone else completely sabotaging any originality she may have demonstrated (be it good or bad)
On the left is a blogger who wore it earlier than Kylie (same look down to the terrible hair extensions :facepalm:)
image.jpeg

Her hair color looks like that chalk paint shit..I don't think she's really coloring her hair

So true, I never actually considered that as an option for her but it makes sense.
If she's painting that much hair, why not spend the extra five minutes fixing the roots? It looks tack and cheap.

So true, I never actually considered that as an option for her but it makes sense.
If she's painting that much hair, why not spend the extra five minutes fixing the roots? It looks tack and cheap.

Methinks the Kardashian & Jenner crew really appreciate tacky and cheap.

Reactions: 4 users
Why do so many young celebs think looking like this is 'cool' and 'gangsta'!? They look stupid

It's a stupid thing that some wealthy, affluent kids do (at least it weeds out the idiots...). I would love to see the offenders who do this be dumped in the middle of a real dodgy area and see how they'd cope. They wouldn't be posing around for stupid selfies that's for damn sure.

Reactions: 1 users