Kendall Jenner

No sabotage needed. She sucks at modeling.

But even non-models can be capable of taking at least one decent photo - especially if you have the assistance of a good photographer, stylist, editor etc. I was just looking at the Kate Bosworth subforum and the photoshoot she did for Elle late last year was 10x better than the crap Kendall does:

Kate.jpg

Kate's not a "model", let alone a real model and I'm yet to see Kendall take a photo half as decent as this! Surely if the photographer/stylist/editor/ wanted Kendall to look half decent they could? I feel like even her sisters are capable of taking better photos!!

Edit: OK, so I googled and will admit that her sisters do NOT in fact take better photos than her.

Reactions: 1 users
But even non-models can be capable of taking at least one decent photo - especially if you have the assistance of a good photographer, stylist, editor etc. I was just looking at the Kate Bosworth subforum and the photoshoot she did for Elle late last year was 10x better than the crap Kendall does:

View attachment 11227

Kate's not a "model", let alone a real model and I'm yet to see Kendall take a photo half as decent as this! Surely if the photographer/stylist/editor/ wanted Kendall to look half decent they could? I feel like even her sisters are capable of taking better photos!!

Edit: OK, so I googled and will admit that her sisters do NOT in fact take better photos than her.
There are a lot of celebs who actually photograph well. I can think of Rihanna, Lea Seydoux, Angelina Jolie, Alexa Chung....even Taylor Swift sometimes. Kendall has dead eyes, no range and doesn't seem to have much of a personality. It's not much the photographer fault if she doesn't have those things in her, I've seen a lot of editorials/campaigns who were bad styling wise - or the way they were shoot, but they had good, legit models who actually saved it

There are a lot of celebs who actually photograph well. I can think of Rihanna, Lea Seydoux, Angelina Jolie, Alexa Chung....even Taylor Swift sometimes. Kendall has dead eyes, no range and doesn't seem to have much of a personality. It's not much the photographer fault if she doesn't have those things in her, I've seen a lot of editorials/campaigns who were bad styling wise - or the way they were shoot, but they had good, legit models who actually saved it

Oh yes agree 100%. And the reverse is also true - celebs and average models can also be "saved" by a good photographer, stylist etc. Im just shocked that she's working with some of the best in the business and yet she still can't take a decent photo! These people have probably performed miracles to get her photos to the standard that they are! Either that, or they're sabotaging her by deliberately NOT working their magic to turn her terrible photos into something half decent. Imagine what the photos would be like if she were working with average photographers *shudders*

Reactions: 2 users
Klein's disinterest in Jenner is somewhat surprising considering models like Kate Moss fronted his campaigns in the '90s. But, one thing he did approve of was Bieber as a face of Calvin Klein. "When [I say] I like Justin Bieber in the Calvin Klein Underwear [campaign], it's because I like him—not because he's got millions of followers," he said.

"Now, models are paid for how many followers they have. They're booked not because they represent the essence of the designer, which is what I tried to do—they're booked because of how many followers they have online." The designer seems to be digging even further into Jenner here.

Klein further explains that if you value artistry and take a great photo of someone, you can make it work, but "Just putting any old clothes on Kim Kardashian, long-term, isn't going to do a thing."
from http://www.complex.com/style/2016/04/calvin-klein-throws-shade-at-kendall-jenner

Reactions: 6 users
Kylie is the epitome of NOT aging gracefully, and she hasn't even started aging. For fuck's sakes. :seeya:

I love Kylie!! I think she's the reason why I am skinny - I can always rely on her to post a photo that makes me lose my appetite almost instantly!

kylie.jpg