Kendall Jenner

I love Kylie!! I think she's the reason why I am skinny - I can always rely on her to post a photo that makes me lose my appetite almost instantly!

View attachment 11404

Ugh, I hate when fat girls wear high wasted bottoms in effort to make themselves look thinner by hiding their stomach and emphasizing their waist, and then feel good about themselves for it. :meh:

Reactions: 1 user
3346FEAF00000578-0-image-a-54_1460916728982.jpg

http://fashionista.com/2016/04/calvin-klein-scadstyle

But what does Klein think of Bieber and Jenner's campaign?
I'm sure she's a lovely young woman. It's not the kind of thing I would have done, even today. Justin Bieber, yes."

"When [I say] I like Justin Bieber in the Calvin Klein Underwear [campaign], it's because I like him — not because he's got millions of followers," he explained. "Now, models are paid for how many followers they have. They're booked not because they represent the essence of the designer, which is what I tried to do — they're booked because of how many followers they have online. I don't think that, long-term, is going to work. I don't think that's a great formula for success for the product you're trying to sell." It's not all bad news, though, so long as you prioritize the artistry. "However, if you take really exquisite photographs of the right people in the right clothes in the right location, and you put it online, that's fine," he said. "Just putting any old clothes on Kim Kardashian, long-term, isn't going to do a thing."

CK :highfive:

Reactions: 1 users
But I must say I kind of developed a liking for Kendall for some reason. Compared to her family she's seems like a sweet person.

Reactions: 1 user
I know, I know, actually I was just kidding. Eventually you're right, she's gained and those super short and small leather pants are not doing her any favor. Her thighs seem huge and cut down half of her upper body. No proportions at all:disgusted:

Who really wakes up in the morning and thinks, "yes, I think I'll wear an obscenely wrinkled black dress with a white t-shirt under it today. " Is she trying to be grunge and failing? Does she not own an iron?
um, she's being ~edgy~ actually!1!1!1!
No but for real, it makes me so sad thinking of the amazing clothes/style she could have with all that money

Reactions: 1 users