Keira Knightley

January of this year, looking skinny but not super-skinny. I think she carries the few extra pounds very well. She doesn't look quite so gaunt in her lovely face.

Keira+Knightly+UK+Premiere+Dangerous+Method+e7OO0o4TUhhl.jpg

Dangerous+Method+UK+Gala+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+QbMdZEBMscPl.jpg

I loooooved her before stomach/arms/collarbone
But her legs.... Meh
keira_knightley_legs.jpg

I think she's pear shaped.

I came into this thread fully wanting to declare how much I love Keira & what a Thinspo she is to me.. Er, what's going on here? :wtf: My boat has been rocked a bit..

It seems she does carry any extra weight on her legs, even the new red carpet pics, her upper body looks nice still but her lower body looks (sorry) chunky.. Whoa! And the eating pics.. Not helping, esp her legs in the opaque tights. Sad puppy, bye Keira

She has short legs and a long torso which help her top half look good and does NOTHING for her legs, upper half she looks healthy now (esp in her face) but her bottom half looks average at best :/

I came into this thread fully wanting to declare how much I love Keira & what a Thinspo she is to me.. Er, what's going on here? :wtf: My boat has been rocked a bit..

It seems she does carry any extra weight on her legs, even the new red carpet pics, her upper body looks nice still but her lower body looks (sorry) chunky.. Whoa! And the eating pics.. Not helping, esp her legs in the opaque tights. Sad puppy, bye Keira

And Uum do I see kankles? :nopity:. Oh well, it's a sad day indeed

In my opinion she was never super-skinny ( Skinny yes, but note anorexic, like they said before :meh: )
Her upper body is much skinnier than her lower body and that is why many people think she is too skinny :sneaky:

True! she always had big hips! :hmm:

But I still like her as an actress :luv:

Oh dear, she used to be so lovely. Her old pics from the starwars and pirates premiere were so inspirational!

Oh dear, she used to be so lovely. Her old pics from the starwars and pirates premiere were so inspirational!

Agreed, I think the throes of womanhood caught up with her. Keira started acting in the big films when she was about 16, so still had the nubile teenage girl thing going for her in her early roles. I think thats why the weight gain on her is so obivous.

I had such a massive crush on her in Bend It Like Beckham. In fact, both the girls in that were lush. Keira's abs were perfection.

Even in her 'skinny' days, she always had chunky legs compared to her skinny upper body. That's probably why she NEVER wears and has never worn anything above the knee at red carpet events!

because Keira loves being called skinny, I have seen her posing and she really knows how to express her collar bones and all.

she seems to be an 'extreme' pear shape. even when her xylophone was protruding and her arms were tiny (around the time of Pirates II I think) she still didn't wear mini skirts/dresses, because her legs were merely average/slim. anyhow, it all doesn't matter much because she is so facially stunning :luv:

Aaaaaah, can't stand this! I used to think of her as one of the most beautiful women in the world! Like in The Duchess, she is a-mazing. But, since we now know how her legs look like, we can imagine why she does all those costume drama's..
But still, the Chanel campaign is simply perfection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRV-2_Un-kk

And despite her legs, her face is still gorgeous.