Keira Knightley

she seems to be an 'extreme' pear shape. even when her xylophone was protruding and her arms were tiny (around the time of Pirates II I think) she still didn't wear mini skirts/dresses, because her legs were merely average/slim. anyhow, it all doesn't matter much because she is so facially stunning :luv:

This is me...my body almost looks exactly like hers- xylophone and nearly flat stomach, and "average" on a good day (and flat out chunky on a bad day) thighs. I love it when celebrities actually know how to dress themselves like she does, because if she walked around with whatever hipster style everyone else was wearing (like ankle boots with high waisted shorts) everybody would be commenting on her weight "gain" in no time. But aside from the bikini pics, which she really can't help, she hides her extra weight fabulously. If only everyone could dress as well as her and not buy the same American Apparel stuff everyone else has because that does NOT look good on us pear shapes!

Reactions: 1 users
This is me...my body almost looks exactly like hers- xylophone and nearly flat stomach, and "average" on a good day (and flat out chunky on a bad day) thighs. I love it when celebrities actually know how to dress themselves like she does, because if she walked around with whatever hipster style everyone else was wearing (like ankle boots with high waisted shorts) everybody would be commenting on her weight "gain" in no time. But aside from the bikini pics, which she really can't help, she hides her extra weight fabulously. If only everyone could dress as well as her and not buy the same American Apparel stuff everyone else has because that does NOT look good on us pear shapes!

you are so right! I see lots of pear shape girls who aren't fat at all, but the way they dress makes them appear bulky. moral of story: forget about trends and think about what looks good for your shape :)

you are so right! I see lots of pear shape girls who aren't fat at all, but the way they dress makes them appear bulky. moral of story: forget about trends and think about what looks good for your shape :)

Hear hear! x

Keira Knightley for Harper's Bazaar, September 2012

Keira-Knightley-cover-2012.jpg

Keira-Knightley-2012-2.jpg

Keira-Knightley-1.jpg

Keira-Knightley-2.jpg

Keira-Knightley-2012-1.jpg

I think I generally agree with the consensus. She has such a gorgeous face, collarbones and shoulders, even when she looks a little softer. I think she will always be beautiful, but there's no denying that she is no longer as inspirational as she used to be (...le sigh...the good old days!). Her legs leave some to be desired, but with an upper body and face like hers, it would just be unfair!

Sorry for any repeats, but this lady is my all-time favorite personality and look!

Keira-Knightley-e1330267648949.jpg

0904_keira_knightley_atonement_07.jpg

May-2006---Keira-Knightley-vogue-80259_730_1023.jpg

img-thing?.jpg

keira-knightley-9-9-08-3.jpg

keira was and is my #1 inspiration and i think she is one of the most beautiful women... but i never imagined her as a pear shape - now i can. thank u for those eye-opening pics!!!
but unlike others, i'm excited about those, because i am a pear too... like shannon5: xylophone, flat somach but not so nice legs. it's funny that i think of myself as chunky (because of my legs), but many people see my tiny upper body and consider me as thin...
i guess, i am dressing myself well ;-) i almost never wear shorts... but i do love the high waisted trend: makes your legs appear longer.
all in all: i'm delighted, that keira is a pear. although the bikini-pic is quite shocking, that could be me and not the beautiful keira...

Keira Knightley for Harper's Bazaar, September 2012

Keira-Knightley-2012-2.jpg

Keira-Knightley-1.jpg

wow.....so at the end of the day, pear shape or no, upper/lower body discrepancy, it all doesn't matter to me because this girl is flippin' gorgeous :luv::luv::luv:

At the World Premiere of Anna Karenina

Keira-Knightley-Anna-Karenina-premiere-Chanel.jpg

Looking lovely in Chanel haute couture :luv:

I really like how shes looks at the World Premiere of Anna Karenina. Still pretty beautiful.
But I think she's not that perfect anymore. These pics are taken some weeks ago, her legs... not so flattering:

www-bruce-juice-com_1343281375.gif

www-bruce-juice-com_1343281212.gif

www-bruce-juice-com_1343281499.gif