Keira Knightley

Oh man, I used to have such a crush on James Righton as well. It's nice to know that they don't all just go for the girls when theyre super skinny I guess? But anyway, the article from the first post/pictures... Her mums all like yeaah she was on a high protein low carb diet to gain weight. Wow. Great cover up, but I'm pretty sure that's what most of the developed female population keep attempting that in order to LOSE weight? :lol:

Maybe it's just me but I feel like she has such awkward/bad posture. That bikini pic, all I can think of is, "Stand up straight, girl!" and now I feel like my grandmother.

Maybe it's just me but I feel like she has such awkward/bad posture. That bikini pic, all I can think of is, "Stand up straight, girl!" and now I feel like my grandmother.

I think she's been walking when the pic was taken and they maybe just caught her in a bad moment/angle/both of it?

I think she's been walking when the pic was taken and they maybe just caught her in a bad moment/angle/both of it?

I hope so, though I feel like I see so many candids and red carpet pics of her with her neck way forward. Or more likely I'm probably just far too pet peeve-y about posture in general (says the person who reflexively told a friend to stand straight while out getting coffee once)...

She does! And in that bikini it's so obvious that nothing fits right with a bad posture. Still, I only wish I had my body nearer to looking like that.

I loooooved her before stomach/arms/collarbone
But her legs.... Meh
keira_knightley_legs.jpg

I think she's pear shaped.

In my opinion she was never super-skinny ( Skinny yes, but note anorexic, like they said before :meh: )
Her upper body is much skinnier than her lower body and that is why many people think she is too skinny :sneaky:

She is very skinny from the waist up, which leads a lot of the media to harp on about how "scary skinny" she is.
Her bottom half isn't proportionally thin. For being so tall (5'7'') her legs are quite short and thick (a problem I can definitely relate to!).
In any case, I do think she has a stunning face!

5vp07o.jpg

Her abs and collarbone are fantastic! :luv:
2qkidk9.png
34r6nt2.jpg
vnypnp.jpg

25k3l1h.jpg
1fxqx1.jpg

(legs not so much :meh:)
r2pbwi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to find any recent bikini pictures of here, but here are some from 2007 when she was quite thin:
5f5gdj.jpg
rbjqlx.jpg

Compared to 2009 when she looks to have put on some weight:
2i255s8.jpg
1z1h3ia.jpg

I'm not sure what year this one is from:
e99imf.jpg

Anyone know if it's recent?

Looking pretty thin here, though the hips are still tellingly wide.
w7zcci.jpg

i1ilab.jpg

She does at least do a good job accentuating her thin features and giving her legs as little attention as possible.

I've noticed this about Keira too....stunning facially, beautiful, bony upper body, and then......eek:meh: I am personally not structured like this, so I would have no idea how to deal with it, I'm assuming its mostly genetic? as even at her lowest weights you can see the imbalance.

Yeah I think she has this "natural" slim upper body.
Losing weight on the legs sounds like the hardest thing to do, because if you exercise them, youre most likely to build up muscles, which will not make them look smaller - less flappy, yes - but not smaller because the muscles will just grow bigger instead.

She's like Olivia Wilde in that way -- I always imagine her being stick thin, but surely enough, she's a 'pear'. That shot of her in 2007 with the striped bikini is amazing, the skinny/slightly muscular look suits her so well IMO :)

I think her body is great. Her legs are short compared to her torso, unfortunately, but I still think she has a great shape and a fantastic face.

Her upper body is lovely in those bikini pictures, she has a flat stomach and pert breasts. She has delicate collarbones too. The lower half is a completely different story, she has very thick thighs and short legs in proportion to the rest of her body.

However I think she is a great actress and she knows how to dress her pear shape. Has anyone seen Atonement? She wore this full length green dress in it and it was beautiful.

9194240094.jpg