• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Keira Knightley

M

Mary Lou

Yes, but that is how she used to look like :( Now she gained weight. She isn't fat now, but neither skinny.
Yes, I hadn't noticed that until I started following a Keira Knightley tumblr blog and recent pictures of her started coming up my dashboard. And I was thinking - wait...that chick's not skinny :hmm: did I really used to think she was so thin? And was she so thin after all?

But yes. Just another reason to stay out of 'average zone'.

I love her face though. But her interviews bore the shit out of me (just being honest) :nopity:

S

skinflint

Yes, but that is how she used to look like :( Now she gained weight. She isn't fat now, but neither skinny.
What? Really?? She used to be such a thinspo... I haven't seen any
chunky-monkey pics of her, and I LOVE celebrity weight loss / gain.

Oh no - Keira!

A

AnnaMcFate

Those photos remind why I should never eat while walking about

K

KeKo

Those photos remind why I should never eat while walking about
Haha..totally true. Never flattering...it's hard to take dainty bites when on a shopping mission. Although now I almost WANT someone to take a picture of me eating. Nothing Thinspires you quite as much as seeing how you look stuffing your face.
:run:

S

Skinny2012

It is sad - she used to be one of my favourite thinspirations. She has definetly gained weight I hope she soon get's back to her former skinny self again!

F

Fawn

I always loved her in that amaaaaaazing green dress in Atonement.
2075bp4.jpg

And way back when Bend it Like Beckham came out, I was so jealous of her body, especially her stomach!
BILB+03.jpg

And also Domino. But that was because she was insanely hot.
domino04.jpg
(May have had this haircut for ages now:oops:)

But these are all from a couple of years back. Guess she's become 'normal' now?

Isabel

Worker Bee
Wow, her collarbones and stomach :luv: she has the "cut" but still looks feminine. Amazing.
I've always fixated on collar bones for some reason and always thought hers are, or were, so great in the Pirates movies and Atonement in particular.