Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

She definitely won't make it as a model in my humble opinion, based off the fact that she's learnt how to pose through looking at her reflection constantly and not inherently knowing how to move and pose. She does have a lovely body but yeah stick 2 tumblr where you belong

I like her body. BUT.

- Her attitude is very annoying. The sad-tumblr-girl-ennui thing is so aggravating and seems very forced.

- Get some chapstick girl!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
from her tumblr
IMG_3475.JPG

I had no idea that was a hula hoop, I thought it was a random horizontal leaf/vine of a plant.
She spelt Celsius wrong. You should think someone so interested in literature would bother to spellcheck.
30C isn't hot enough to hula hoop naked... Still not understanding the intent of the pics but I guess that's because there is none.
Still like her bod, still find her attitude severely off-puting.

I also had to re-hate follow her on Instagram. What's up with the distortion of her feet in the pic posted? Her feet are like the length of her calves. Okay.

Reactions: 1 user
She's so self obsessed and like some had said here "tumblr famous" personality... let's hope she'll mature a bit if she gets into the industry (like she has a choice)

I don't like her at all.
I find the way she poses so cringy and over the top. Ugh.

I hust discovered this thread. I think the main reason why she won't have a modelling career is that she has NO CLASS.

Reactions: 1 users
Does she have friends?

I genuinely am wondering. EVERY SINGLE picture seems to be her alone. No references to anyone else (except her mother for around 2 posts).
I understand that since it is public she may want to keep her friendships private, but all her images seem to be from alone time - food I cooked for myself, I am doing yoga etc etc.

Does she have friends?

I genuinely am wondering. EVERY SINGLE picture seems to be her alone. No references to anyone else (except her mother for around 2 posts).
I understand that since it is public she may want to keep her friendships private, but all her images seem to be from alone time - food I cooked for myself, I am doing yoga etc etc.
She may have photos of herself with friends that she choses not to share for whatever reason. I don't share many photos of me with friends because none of us ever agree on which photo to post. The pictures I look good in are the ones they look bad in and vice versa. Or maybe she has another account that's private for friends. Didn't somebody on here say that she was using a fake name?

She may have photos of herself with friends that she choses not to share for whatever reason. I don't share many photos of me with friends because none of us ever agree on which photo to post. The pictures I look good in are the ones they look bad in and vice versa. Or maybe she has another account that's private for friends. Didn't somebody on here say that she was using a fake name?

No one agreeing - that's a good point. I hadn't considered that. Thank you.
As for the privacy, if that is the reason (as I considered above), I really respect that.

What's up with the distortion of her feet in the pic posted? Her feet are like the length of her calves. Okay.
She seems to have taken off her shoes and only put the tips of her feet in to discretely give the illusion of longer legs... If you cut her off at the ankles she looks significantly shorter and just plain thin.
There's no way she didn't do that on purpose.

Reactions: 1 users
She seems to have taken off her shoes and only put the tips of her feet in to discretely give the illusion of longer legs... If you cut her off at the ankles she looks significantly shorter and just plain thin.
There's no way she didn't do that on purpose.

OMG, you are right! It never ceases to amaze me how all these "Tumblr celebrities" who are worshipped for their extraordinary looks (Felice, Johanna, this girl) actually make use of all sorts of tricks and funny angles to manipulate the way they look in photos and make themselves look almost unreal.