Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Flashback Friday because I totally forgot she was ever bleached blonde

screen-shot-2014-11-04-at-11-14-19-am-png.4758

at first I was gonna comment she was a little "too thin" for me.

then i was like...who am i kidding bitch. i jealous :rolleyes:.

this is awesome thinspo.

Reactions: 1 user
The more I look at her selfies compared to her "test shots" *, the more I feel like the short lens on her selfies distorts her face and makes her eyes, features more prominent in an appealing and less plain way. I think anyone who is interested in modeling has to understand how they photograph (face, body, on a whole)....and selfies (cringe) with a single doe eyed expression really don't cut it. Just saying. Hope to see more actually promising photos from her! And I blame her test shot for making me go buy an SKII mask now.....how does her skin look so old and wrinkly around the eyes. moisturize, moisturize, moisturize....

*so, so cringe inducing.

Reactions: 5 users
She hasn't posted a single thing from her meeting with hedi slimane! And trust me, I've asked about it a lot of times (on anon)... so I don't think she did well.

She hasn't posted a single thing from her meeting with hedi slimane! And trust me, I've asked about it a lot of times (on anon)... so I don't think she did well.

The more I watch her, the more I don't think she has what it takes to really succeed in the model world. She has the body for it, but that seems to be about it. Her personality is just way too tumblr famous, if you get what I mean. She's a whiner and unless she's a fast learner, no one is going to want to put up with that when she puts out photos like the ones we've been seeing here.

Also, can any of the VIPs chime in on whether or not potential bookers care about her posting those kind of topless photos? There's nothing tasteful about them; like @ZeroDiet said, they just seem unprofessional to me.

This girl is going to kill her career before it even starts if she doesn't stop pandering to Tumblr and start busting her ass to improve her portfolio.

Reactions: 1 users
The more I watch her, the more I don't think she has what it takes to really succeed in the model world. She has the body for it, but that seems to be about it. Her personality is just way too tumblr famous, if you get what I mean. She's a whiner and unless she's a fast learner, no one is going to want to put up with that when she puts out photos like the ones we've been seeing here.

Also, can any of the VIPs chime in on whether or not potential bookers care about her posting those kind of topless photos? There's nothing tasteful about them; like @ZeroDiet said, they just seem unprofessional to me.

This girl is going to kill her career before it even starts if she doesn't stop pandering to Tumblr and start busting her ass to improve her portfolio.
Unless you've already shot topless/nude this is a bad idea. My agency is very strict about nudity.

It would most likely have been with 'Hedi's people' to be fair.

She's so annoying!! Had to unfollow her, that attitude drives me crazy.
She does have a lovely body that's the only positive thing about it.

Reactions: 4 users
She did post about it but now I can't find it maybe she deleted it, on instagram one of the posts now says edited too :\. She just said something about there being exciting secret plans and another post saying they followed her blog thats about all I remember. I guess her deleting/editing it isnt a good sign anyway.

Well tht screams "give me attention" and "she's going to probably get in shit for this" and "one of the ways to put more negative attention on the modelling industry and size zeros etc"