Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

image.jpg
Whaaat is going on with her hairline? :wtf:

Reactions: 1 users
She must surely have at least one friend? The pic above with the bizarre legs... that shadow... someone took that picture for her.

She had been asked on tumblr recently if she has friends, she said none.

http://oeut.tumblr.com/post/123359575726/do-you-have-many-friends-would-you-describe

It is really sad to think of this. I know how hard depression can be on people, I lost my friends because of it. I am trying to work on myself and go out more but it's hard when you don't know where and how to start really.

Reactions: 3 users
I think those recent pics are definitely better at least! I like the first one from that group of the five photos. But I never noticed how weird her hairline is... :run:
Here are her measurements though:
HEIGHT 176CM/5'9.5"
BUST 79CM/31"
SHOE 38 EU/7 US/5 UK
WAIST 61CM/24"
HIPS 85CM/33.5"

I'm thinking those can't be accurate...those are basically what my measurements are! I'm a little shorter but still. But I did find it interesting that you guys pointed out how she poses to make herself look skinnier. But at the same time, sometimes she does look genuinely skinny. What is the truth? :wtf::lol:

I think those recent pics are definitely better at least! I like the first one from that group of the five photos. But I never noticed how weird her hairline is... :run:
Here are her measurements though:
HEIGHT 176CM/5'9.5"
BUST 79CM/31"
SHOE 38 EU/7 US/5 UK
WAIST 61CM/24"
HIPS 85CM/33.5"

I'm thinking those can't be accurate...those are basically what my measurements are! I'm a little shorter but still. But I did find it interesting that you guys pointed out how she poses to make herself look skinnier. But at the same time, sometimes she does look genuinely skinny. What is the truth? :wtf::lol:
I'd say that's about right. Her angles are very obscure in her pictures. Her waist may be 23 though. Hips/bust seem correct.
I wonder if she uses editing tools... Sometimes her pictures come across as very posed. I need to see her in real life lol.

The measurements seem legit to me - there is a tolerance limit in many agencies anyway. What 'bothers' (me) is her face. Her forehead is so massive it distracts from everything.

also about 'real life' sentence from the post above:
I cannot speak about her tumblr page, but I have Instagram - I checked her account to see if she has a video there, and there is only one I have found where she walks around (too bad she wore very oversized clothes) but it gives a hint that she has a proper 'model' body, tall and skinny. The other videos show her face. To me she is leg-spo nothing more.

24... okay...but remember when she said her waist was too thin and no one wanted to sign with her because of that?
24?!

24... okay...but remember when she said her waist was too thin and no one wanted to sign with her because of that?
24?!
She said hips.
She could've been stretching the truth. She's always seemed to act a little strangely at the thought of modelling. :run:

I don't buy a lot of the stuff she says/posts. Like the hips thing and some of her distorted pictures. I kind of feel sorry for her. I hope the depression thing isn't just a coy and I hope modelling will help her find so,e friends. Needless to say though, I do love her physique.

To be fair, a LOT of agencies put larger figures down as models' stats if they fall below the desired measurements (in the same way that they will often put 5'8.5" on record for a girl who stands at 5'6"). It's quite possible that hers have been pushed up a little to make her a bit more marketable.

To be fair, a LOT of agencies put larger figures down as models' stats if they fall below the desired measurements (in the same way that they will often put 5'8.5" on record for a girl who stands at 5'6"). It's quite possible that hers have been pushed up a little to make her a bit more marketable.
Really? IMG has girls with 32" hips and such listed. What is the 'ideal' for most 'high end' agencies?
I wonder if she'll get work

Really? IMG has girls with 32" hips and such listed. What is the 'ideal' for most 'high end' agencies?
I wonder if she'll get work
Yes, and they most likely have 32" hips, however, so may some of the girls listed as 33", or 34". A girl listed at 33" may have 35" hips, or vice versa. Take model measurements with a grain of salt.

Generally the agency will have the models actual measurements on record, but either may not regularly update them on the website to take account for every minute fluctuation, or, for instance, if a model gains an inch or half an inch or whatever, they may choose not to adjust the listed measurements as it's expected that the girl will get back to her original size fairly quickly (even though that's not always what happens). Likewise, if a new face comes in with 31" hips, it's not necessarily going to attract the greatest number of clients so the agency may pop a 33" down in order to bring that measurement closer to sample size, and suggest some exercises for her to do and things to introduce into her diet to increase her hip measurement - in the same way they would do for a model who needed to lose inches to fit the same requirements.

Yes, and they most likely have 32" hips, however, so may some of the girls listed as 33", or 34". A girl listed at 33" may have 35" hips, or vice versa. Take model measurements with a grain of salt.

Generally the agency will have the models actual measurements on record, but either may not regularly update them on the website to take account for every minute fluctuation, or, for instance, if a model gains an inch or half an inch or whatever, they may choose not to adjust the listed measurements as it's expected that the girl will get back to her original size fairly quickly (even though that's not always what happens). Likewise, if a new face comes in with 31" hips, it's not necessarily going to attract the greatest number of clients so the agency may pop a 33" down in order to bring that measurement closer to sample size, and suggest some exercises for her to do and things to introduce into her diet to increase her hip measurement - in the same way they would do for a model who needed to lose inches to fit the same requirements.
That's quite interesting - thanks.
I always thought 'the smaller, the better' would apply in fashion. 31" hips sound so amazing!

That's quite interesting - thanks.
I always thought 'the smaller, the better' would apply in fashion.

Generally speaking, yes, but not if the clothes don't fit and people have to go out of their way to tailor everything to you. Waste of time and effort.

I feel for her in terms of not having friends. As for modeling, she has the looks but she needs some practice. Her 'sultry' gaze is blank, she is quite bland even though she has gorgeous features (hair line excluded). I want her to do some kind of a kooky photo shoot.

I don't buy a lot of the stuff she says/posts. Like the hips thing and some of her distorted pictures. I kind of feel sorry for her. I hope the depression thing isn't just a coy and I hope modelling will help her find so,e friends. Needless to say though, I do love her physique.

Something like two month ago, I would have said that I didn't understand you, that I loved the girl, found her so pretty and that her body was banging. Now I feel like girl is kinda manipulative ( angles) , seems really fake and is utterly boring ( why using always the same pose? I don't get it !). Beautiful legs but that's all. And I don't think it's enough.

Reactions: 2 users